LOL Political groups are a joke

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Left or right, none would ever admit to the blackpill.

"Work hard and pull yourself up by the bootstraps" "Find a moral and traditional wife" "Get married and raise a family"

LMAO fucking retards. The only redeeming qualities is the right would not censor and go after low value males. Other than that they want you to wageslave for soyciety and get married, all of which is hellish and impossible for ugly low tier males in the modern world. Conservative figures would never admit to the blackpill.

The left are always preaching about retarded identity polities. They preach aboult equality when all the poor ethniccels and blackcels and ricecels are rotting to hell and back. Then the virtue signalling whores end up fucking tall white chads anyways like the narcissistic sluts they are. Only the minority girls get any attention, in movies and real life it's always a muslim chick or asian chick or some shit getting chadlite cock lmao. Those fucking college aged curry whores and noodle thots virtue signal about discrimination and BLM while they hook up with a tall white normie/chadlite on the weekend while their looksmatch is entering stage 42 of advanced decomposition. All these fake morals dont apply to you when you are an ugly low value male.

E

Einklang

‎ ‎
Feb 18, 2021
politics is cope. its just an attempt to group yourself with a common identity to avoid your individualized subhumanity

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Were fucked. The ONLY hope is collapse. Until then its all just clown world.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i was into politics at one point and I was a /pol/ fag(still shitpost there), it was a cope I had, not anymore I just don't care, to them I am just a number and no matter my beliefs or who's winning,I will always be an ugly omega incel
Qcsr

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Left or right, none would ever admit to the blackpill.

"Work hard and pull yourself up by the bootstraps" "Find a moral and traditional wife" "Get married and raise a family"

LMAO fucking retards. The only redeeming qualities is the right would not censor and go after low value males. Other than that they want you to wageslave for soyciety and get married, all of which is hellish and impossible for ugly low tier males in the modern world. Conservative figures would never admit to the blackpill.

The left are always preaching about retarded identity polities. They preach aboult equality when all the poor ethniccels and blackcels and ricecels are rotting to hell and back. Then the virtue signalling whores end up fucking tall white chads anyways like the narcissistic sluts they are. Only the minority girls get any attention, in movies and real life it's always a muslim chick or asian chick or some shit getting chadlite cock lmao. Those fucking college aged curry whores and noodle thots virtue signal about discrimination and BLM while they hook up with a tall white normie/chadlite on the weekend while their looksmatch is entering stage 42 of advanced decomposition. All these fake morals dont apply to you when you are an ugly low value male.
The Only Good Political Group:
libertarian-guys-with-asian-wives-jpg.1436524

Activity
So far there's no one here