Please stop calling me gay

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Please stop calling me gay, I touched a willy in high school once and it was just a little mistake, please stop calling me gay. I swear I love vagina and I love to touch that pussy. I kissed two girls before and it felt really good because they were women and not men, cause I'm not gay. Penises are for faggots, penises are for gays, penises are disgusting, so please stop calling me gay. I love to have sex with women with big breasts. I don't have sex with men, cause if I did that would make me gay. Please stop calling me gay, you're hurting my feelings. Let me make this clear cause I do not lick willys, I went to summer camp and I touched a girl's boob cause I'm not gay. See me licking that pussy, it feels really good and it feels really gooshy. I do not have proof but swear I've touched a pussy. I like to have sex with cunts, I like to have sex with slits, I like to have sex with coin slots, not fucking dicks. If I had sex with a dick then that would make your point valid, but I love fucking that pussy and I'm not a faggot.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You can be gay in essence. You are essentially gay

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
You can be gay in essence. You are essentially gay
I'm not gay. I am not gay. Do not fucking call me gay ever again. I am quite honestly one of the least gay people you have ever met. I fuck bitches, mad fucking fucked bitches. I am not gay. I am not gay. Stop saying I am gay. If you were a girl, I would have probably already fucked the shit out of you by now, but unfortunately you are an ugly fucking GUY whose tight bussy will remained un-stretched by my fat, meaty, nine inch cock because I AM NOT GAY. If I was gay though, you would find my Jackhammer pounding your tight little bussy with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you, I am NOT GAY, and you will have your virgin asshole remain unpounded ad infinitum. Actually, it seems to me like you are the gay one here. You are gay, not me. I am not gay, and I will never be. If I was ever gay in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how gay I AM NOT.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I'm not gay. I am not gay. Do not fucking call me gay ever again. I am quite honestly one of the least gay people you have ever met. I fuck bitches, mad fucking fucked bitches. I am not gay. I am not gay. Stop saying I am gay. If you were a girl, I would have probably already fucked the shit out of you by now, but unfortunately you are an ugly fucking GUY whose tight bussy will remained un-stretched by my fat, meaty, nine inch cock because I AM NOT GAY. If I was gay though, you would find my Jackhammer pounding your tight little bussy with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you, I am NOT GAY, and you will have your virgin asshole remain unpounded ad infinitum. Actually, it seems to me like you are the gay one here. You are gay, not me. I am not gay, and I will never be. If I was ever gay in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how gay I AM NOT.
Yeah you are not actually gay just gay in essence

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Yeah you are not actually gay just gay in essence
Well you see here, i would never be gay in my life ever. My former friends were involved in homosexual activities with one another and quite frankly they both contracted an STD. Personally I would never engage in ANY homosexual activities ever. This includes even non sexual innocent things. Men are not appealing to me at all, im not sure why anyone else finds them attractive and don't hit me with that "personality" bullshit everyone can see through that. It's not appealing to me. I would prefer a female for more diverse interaction and no shit on your dick either. Seriously I mean SHIT comes out of there how does anyone find that attractive? I'm not sure but the moral is that I'm straight

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
call me illiterate cuz i aint readin
Download 2

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
This statement doesn't entirely rule out the possibility you sleep with Men. A lot of men can be cunts.

This is NOT A COPYPASTA​

Stop fucking copying and pasting my comments. I am not doing this to make you laugh. This is a legitimite cry for help. So stop liking it like I am some sort of a circus animal. I just need someone to tell me that it's gonna be okay or I will end it all soon.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020

This is NOT A COPYPASTA​

Stop fucking copying and pasting my comments. I am not doing this to make you laugh. This is a legitimite cry for help. So stop liking it like I am some sort of a circus animal. I just need someone to tell me that it's gonna be okay or I will end it all soon.
Dude Guy

You mog me in the, scoring women, department. You have nothing to worry about. You exert your hetro sexual status with prowess only a manly man can dream of

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here