Discussion Play Chaos;HEAd it is awesome

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It is an amazing Visual Novel and it is the Prequal to Steins;Gate

There is no official translation but here is an amazing fan translation

Original ChäoS;HEAd Visual Novel with Chaotic;Head 1.23 Patch applied that comes with English translation: DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION HERE: Gdrive:

torrent: https://nyaa.si/view/1275051 (CRC-32 checksum: 08D5CC02) ^Download, extract it and run the ChaosHead inside the folder

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i wanted to play Steins;Gate visual novel as well as this, but without proper translation it's bad

ShiinaMayurifull1208208

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
i wanted to play Steins;Gate visual novel as well as this, but without proper translation it's bad

View attachment 6043
Nah Steins;Gate is a good translation, Robotic Notes Chaos Child Steins Gate 0 have more sucky ones but Chaos;Head comes first so play that then Steins

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
it goes
ChaoS;HEAd (NoaH is the superior version but no ENG translation)
Steins;Gate
Robotic;Notes (Elite is the only with an ENG translation and it is far superior to the original)
Chaos;Child
Steins;Gate 0
Robotic;Notes DaSH

There is also the Love Chu Chu's for the Chaos games but they are also in Japanese and there are two Steins;gate spin offs Linear bounded phenogram and my darling's embrace plus two 8 bit games

there is an Elite version of Steins;Gate but I do not recommend it

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it goes
ChaoS;HEAd (NoaH is the superior version but no ENG translation)
Steins;Gate
Robotic;Notes (Elite is the only with an ENG translation and it is far superior to the original)
Chaos;Child
Steins;Gate 0
Robotic;Notes DaSH

There is also the Love Chu Chu's for the Chaos games but they are also in Japanese and there are two Steins;gate spin offs Linear bounded phenogram and my darling's embrace plus two 8 bit games

there is an Elite version of Steins;Gate but I do not recommend it
at least i watched the anime

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
It is an amazing Visual Novel and it is the Prequal to Steins;Gate

There is no official translation but here is an amazing fan translation

Original ChäoS;HEAd Visual Novel with Chaotic;Head 1.23 Patch applied that comes with English translation: DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION HERE: Gdrive:

torrent: https://nyaa.si/view/1275051 (CRC-32 checksum: 08D5CC02) ^Download, extract it and run the ChaosHead inside the folder

currently have a shit laptop, it can barely do everyday tasks; its over for me

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Bumping this cuz it is really nice if you are a NEET, it feels super relatable and you start feeling as if you are the character

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I am again bumping this because it is one of the best VN ever and is super relatable NEET-wise

I highly suggest it, please play it

Also there is an anime adaptation of it but it sucks ass

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Again I am bumping this because it is a FREE Visual Novel

It is about a semi shut in who lives in Shibuya, Tokyo around September 2009

His name is Nishijou Takumi and he only goes to school 2-3 days a week and the rest he is shut in his his container home

He plays ESO ( a big MMORPG and is the highest ranking player on there) watches his favorite anime Blood Tune, and collects figures of his waifus, imoutos, and onee-chans.

He has really bad social anxiety and prefers to be alone with his 2-D girls.

One day something called the New gen murders occurs and he starts getting these crazy messages from a guy named "Shogun"

It is a truly amazing Visual Novel, one of the best I have played, and if you watched Steins;Gate then I will have you know that Chaos;Head takes place one year before.

It is really relatable (at least for me)

Activity
So far there's no one here