Pick your neets.me roomate

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'd probably choose @Asylum Patient cause he's so chill plus we're both white ex chadlites with zero social circle both like the same movies and hate people but he doesn't fuck hookers so that would frustrate me

@NeverEndingWinter would get on my nerves cause he has a retarded long beard and would try to push his religion onto me but he's chill and based so he would be a good candidate

@Saito would be a good fit but his larping as a libtard would get old fast

@Looksmax Refugee would be cool but he would always be walking around in hi gi which would be a big buzz kill

@kaang Seems chill so far but I don't know him well enough yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I'd probably choose @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/487.jpg?1647884179 [/UWSL]@Asylum Patient cause he's so chill plus we're both white ex chadlites with zero social circle both like the same movies and hate people but he doesn't fuck hookers so that would frustrate me
Brackets or @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/487.jpg?1647884179 [/UWSL]@Asylum Patient
Thanks bros but I really would not be a good roommate. In RL I'm an awkward socially anxious nervous wreck.:feelsbad: I can barely manage to live with my parents but living with other people is out of the question. I'm an antisocial lone wolf. Will start the whoremaxing lifestyle as soon as I get my own apartment.:feelslala:

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
I'd probably choose @Asylum Patient cause he's so chill plus we're both white ex chadlites with zero social circle both like the same movies and hate people but he doesn't fuck hookers so that would frustrate me

@NeverEndingWinter would get on my nerves cause he has a retarded long beard and would try to push his religion onto me but he's chill and based so he would be a good candidate

@Saito would be a good fit but his larping as a libtard would get old fast

@Looksmax Refugee would be cool but he would always be walking around in hi gi which would be a big buzz kill

@kaang Seems chill so far but I don't know him well enough yet
For one night stand: @MilkisterMooTwo

For discussing blackpill culture and looks theory @Looksmax Refugee II

For a good time/good laugh @Fabio

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
bc i don't care about a dead forum, i got other things to do, report it and i migh when i have time
As long as i put nsf and its satire then its no harm no foul right thats what Alexander told me other wise I wouldn't post stuff like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
why do you let @Neetgod2 post his balls and ass on the forum with all the other gay shit he does
Stfu you up tight douche monkey you just mad cause your an unoriginal idiot who can't come up with anything to say

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Stfu you up tight douche monkey you just mad cause your an unoriginal idiot who can't come up with anything to say
You the most unfunny faggot on the forum wtf are you talking about just a reminder you get brutaly post to ratio mogged by me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You the most unfunny faggot on the forum wtf are you talking about just a reminder you get brutaly post to ratio mogged by me
I also post twice as many threads as you so not all can be winners

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Dar just steal memes theory so original

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Genuine question. Do you actually like 2d girls more than 3d, even though 2d are not even real?
if you have to ask that question then you really don't know me, obviously you can tell i am shitposting man

Activity
So far there's no one here