LOL Petition to make @dreadtheblackpill change his avi

Should @dreadtheblackpill change his avi?

• Total voters
Aedra

Aedra

Funeral Attendant
Nov 26, 2020
Like @Abi No said this avi looks so stupid, it needs to go, you can't even see the blackpill properly. :feelsstudy:
Dreadtheblackpill

I also hate your avi
View attachment 363
I didn't even notice the stupid blackpill until now
yeah well fuck you too
@dreadtheblackpill must change his avi or we RIOT.

Aedra

Aedra

Funeral Attendant
Nov 26, 2020
In before 50% warning
18441-gif.1430
I mean I did put effort into the thread tbh, finding those two posts took me about 2 minutes of going through your thread history ngl.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I mean I did put effort into the thread tbh, finding those two posts took me about 2 minutes of going through your thread history ngl.
These sites always have a low T rule among the quirky lines of NO DRAMA NO FIGHTING NO GOSH DARN INSULTS!. No discourse is prohibited because of that gay shit

Aedra

Aedra

Funeral Attendant
Nov 26, 2020
Bumping this because the forum seems more active right now compared to when I made the thread. πŸ₯³

Eren

Eren

β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Eren

Eren

β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Not a halo though. I'd personally want to get a better one if I was him

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
nah tbh, its really what you post and how you participate on the forum
Bluepilled:bluepill: perspective. Not saying what you post isn't important but avi & username are as well

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Bluepilled:bluepill: perspective. Not saying what you post isn't important but avi & username are as well
They aren't important but they play a role