Venting Pet ownership is bad

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Pet owners are cucks. They constantly clean another creatures shit :feelslol:.Filthy literal subhumans that invest so much in a pet that is only using them for food. If a pet owners dies in his home, his cat or dog will literally eat its face. So much for "my dog/cat loves me bro" :feelsok: It's not natural to form emotional bonds with a non human anyways, do I need to explain? Animal lovers are extreme cucks who prefer other species to their own. I seen videos of animals being killed, and seething cucks are commenting about how it should be humans being killed instead.This is the real blackpill:blackpill::blackpill:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Animal lovers are extreme cucks who prefer other species to their own

Race traitor

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Pet owners are cucks. They constantly clean another creatures shit :feelslol:.Filthy literal subhumans that invest so much in a pet that is only using them for food. If a pet owners dies in his home, his cat or dog will literally eat its face. So much for "my dog/cat loves me bro" :feelsok: It's not natural to form emotional bonds with a non human anyways, do I need to explain? Animal lovers are extreme cucks who prefer other species to their own. I seen videos of animals being killed, and seething cucks are commenting about how it should be humans being killed instead.This is the real blackpill:blackpill::blackpill:
animals belong in the wild and only whites place the life of dogs over humans.

Activity
So far there's no one here