Discussion People who exercise on a constant basis, how do you stay motivated?

• Thread starter Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Start date
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
This thread reminds me of gym culture back in the early 2010s. I was 18-20 I think. A lot of fightings, beatings and abuse in that gym. Highschool but people were bigger and stronger. If you were weak, nice and compassionate, it won't help you in this world. This one Samoan wrestler at my gym made me learn a lot. In this world, you eat or be eaten.
Well, it was the motivation you asked. He talks like men from the early 2000s, in those days, men bonded by giving shit for one another.

Avoiding fights is good but never enough. I don't and many other doesn't lift for looks. Muscles are for self-defence and intimidation. People walk all over you if you are ugly and weak looking. Chads often rely in their height and are weak mentally. I used to be scared when tall fags were beating me but now I feel least intimidated buy taller men.
Men, like women use weak people at workplace and everywhere else. It's human nature to be alpha, beta and omega. Omega is the weak one that everyone bosses around and bullies. Especially women are disgusted by weak men and they dominate workplaces since majority of men simp for them.

Sorry for the messy point I was trying to make.
Same with me. I couldn't give a fuck about aesthetics. Sparring and training in the gym was motivated by being bullied by chads. There was this one 188cm beanpole anorexic lanky faggot chad in highschool who bullied me for being overweight so I used moves from football and rugby tackled him and punched him in the face while he was down, was sent home but it was worth it.

I was scared of him at first because he was very popular. But now I'm glad I did it because my dignity was restored and could've looked like a bitch which would've scarred me. You can't take shit from people at all, self defence is very valuable and I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I used to go to the gym but i got bored, 0 motivation ngl , nowdays i prefer going for long walks instead while listening to anime OST on my headphones

38fe94a1e3b43242aadb644307591704.gif
You're a sleazy little slut, that's why you don't work out.
I work out 2 Days a Week. My Shortest workout was like 36 minutes and I could've done it in less.
Whores like you need at least to Sprint, walking (Even Long-Distance) isn't gonna give you much to Progress on.
@ohwell Mogged @Haruhi Suzumiya and @Atila to Death in this Thread.
calisthenics-or-gym-or-workouts-best.jpg

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You're a sleazy little slut, that's why you don't work out.
I work out 2 Days a Week. My Shortest workout was like 36 minutes and I could've done it in less.
Whores like you need at least to Sprint, walking (Even Long-Distance) isn't gonna give you much to Progress on.
@ohwell Mogged @Haruhi Suzumiya and @Atila to Death in this Thread.
calisthenics-or-gym-or-workouts-best.jpg

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
I worked out for about 3 years before I ended up slipping a disc in my lower back. Focused primarily on squats, front and back, as I wanted pistons for legs. I autistically hyper-focused on that movement - was all I cared about, to my own detriment. Once I retired at the start of 2022 my interest in exercise in general went to zero - still is. It does feel rather pointless working out if you are not genuinely interested in doing so.

Perhaps a more holistic approach like walking or cycling is more sustainable. We all have different goals after all - building a ton of muscle is not every guy's cup of tea. I prefer to be lithe and agile.

Last edited:
Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
I worked out for about 3 years before I ended up slipping a disc in my lower back. Focused primarily on squats, front and back, as I wanted pistons for legs. I autistically hyper-focused on that movement - was all I cared about, to my own detriment. Once I retired at the start of 2022 my interest in exercise in general went to zero - still is. It does feel rather pointless working out if you are not genuinely interested in doing so.

Perhaps a more holistic approach like walking or cycling is more sustainable. We all have different goals after all - building a ton of muscle is not every guy's cup of tea. I prefer to be lithe and agile.
Damn man that's bad.

You fell for the Stronglifts/5x5 meme. The brainwashing from the fitness industry is pretty pervasive in the West.

You could save a lot of youngcels time, money, and getting serious injuries with your story.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
It helps me not feel bad about doing nothing. in my mind a day where I worked out is never a day wasted.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I can't exercise as I get friction burns on inner thighs. I think it is called chub rub.

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
Damn man that's bad.

You fell for the Stronglifts/5x5 meme. The brainwashing from the fitness industry is pretty pervasive in the West.

You could save a lot of youngcels time, money, and getting serious injuries with your story.
I was aware of 5x5 and such during my short exercise stint, but I wasn't following that sort of routine. I began working out because I was self-conscious of my slim legs, thus squats took precedence over any other exercise. I looked up to Olympic Weightlifters who all had monstrous squats, so I wanted to follow in their footsteps. Didn't pan out exactly as I had hoped, however.

I was training heavy every session, low volume with high intensity. Not very sustainable.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
I was aware of 5x5 and such during my short exercise stint, but I wasn't following that sort of routine. I began working out because I was self-conscious of my slim legs, thus squats took precedence over any other exercise. I looked up to Olympic Weightlifters who all had monstrous squats, so I wanted to follow in their footsteps. Didn't pan out exactly as I had hoped, however.

I was training heavy every session, low volume with high intensity. Not very sustainable.
Yes I see.

Yeah, that's not sustainable at all. Many natties are taught to believe that if they get strong enough then they can rival steroid users jfl. Fortunately, more fake natties are being exposed and better fitness info is being spread now.

IMO it's fitness industry/Western bodybuilding culture that spreads this propaganda that men should have big legs. It's neither aesthetic nor practical.

I hope you find a better and more sustainable fitness routine. Look into calisthenics, and as you mentioned, walking is also really good.

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
Yes I see.

Yeah, that's not sustainable at all. Many natties are taught to believe that if they get strong enough then they can rival steroid users jfl. Fortunately, more fake natties are being exposed and better fitness info is being spread now.
I knew that the weightlifters I looked up to were all enhanced, but I foolishly thought I could be as strong as them. A lesson learnt.

IMO it's fitness industry/Western bodybuilding culture that spreads this propaganda that men should have big legs. It's neither aesthetic nor practical.
Never wanted to be that guy that skipped leg day or had a top-heavy physique; I did observe that many guys, myself included, tried to overcompensate by having large legs and a slim upper body. All I was doing was squatting - no upper body work asides from spinal erector work. Training too heavy just opens us up to injury.

I hope you find a better and more sustainable fitness routine. Look into calisthenics, and as you mentioned, walking is also really good.
Much appreciated. I flirted with calisthenics for a little while whilst squatting (bought some rings to train in the park) but it was short-lived. I still really only care about my legs, so I have turned to the prospect of cycling in the future, if my motivation to exercise returns.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
I walk 6 miles when the weather is good

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I can't exercise as I get friction burns on inner thighs. I think it is called chub rub.
Low t trait. Yesterday I complained of sore skin from my bike seat and got called "girl legs" which was pretty brutal but I didn't know how to respond. I also remember hearing my oneitis mention chub rub when we were on a school trip which made me imagine her having a fat pussy and getting aroused

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Low t trait. Yesterday I complained of sore skin from my bike seat and got called "girl legs" which was pretty brutal but I didn't know how to respond. I also remember hearing my oneitis mention chub rub when we were on a school trip which made me imagine her having a fat pussy and getting aroused
Ever since puberty I've had fat thighs. It is what originally caused my food issues aged 15 as I went on crash diets and then started unhealthy relationship with food. Even if I do get down to 11 stone I will still have fat thighs and fat ass.

Activity
So far there's no one here