Discussion People who exercise on a constant basis, how do you stay motivated?

• Thread starter Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Start date
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I used to go to the gym but i got bored, 0 motivation ngl , nowdays i prefer going for long walks instead while listening to anime OST on my headphones

38fe94a1e3b43242aadb644307591704.gif

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
Recognize and acknowledge the fact that there are different kinds of men in this world

Sick ripped lethal dudes that hit the gym, train in some kind of combat etc. the dudes that you dont wana fuck with

Then there are guys who go on walks and listen to anime OST

Essentially you get to chose who you are

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
ok chad

1512356274129.png

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
typing tough on the internet on some neet forum yeah its over for you but ohwell
Im in good shape, got my degree, interview coming up, fuck chubby girls some normies, I cant pull a stacy but oh well
Better than being a defeatist bitch like you

UR Mentally and physically inferior, you pick dicked mayo retard

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Im in good shape, got my degree, interview coming up, fuck chubby girls some normies, I cant pull a stacy but oh well

Tenorsssss

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I just saw it as a line graph when I was in the flow. Arms day, Legs day, Back day and so on.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I just saw it as a line graph when I was in the flow. Arms day, Legs day, Back day and so on.
and how did you stay motivated, did you have a goal or smth?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
The thing is... Self-defense is the most important skill to learn. Many just don't know how it feels to get beat up or cowardly bow for forgiveness, the absolute humiliation.
@ohwell is not being an ass here. It takes one punch to cripple you and one stab to kill you.
What if the bully decides that he wants to fuck you?
In my youth I was in a bar bathroom and three dudes came in and one of them took me on a choke hold from behind using one hand and said "This one is good". I grabbed his testicles and lifted my elbow so I hit him on his chin. If he had used his both hands I would have been fucked. He dropped immediately and his friends ran. If I didn't have full contact experience in Krav Maga, I probably would have been robbed or raped. These days I have big shoulders and arms from brute forcing weights up.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
The thing is... Self-defense is the most important skill to learn. Many just don't know how it feels to get beat up or cowardly bow for forgiveness, the absolute humiliation.
@ohwell is not being an ass here. It takes one punch to cripple you and one stab to kill you.
What if the bully decides that he wants to fuck you?
In my youth I was in a bar bathroom and three dudes came in and one of them took me on a choke hold from behind using one hand and said "This one is good". I grabbed his testicles and lifted my elbow so I hit him on his chin. If he had used his both hands I would have been fucked. He dropped immediately and his friends ran. If I didn't have full contact experience in Krav Maga, I probably would have been robbed or raped.
i don't go to bars or places to pick up fights and i know well when to avoid fights i can't win , the thread was about exercise boyo not fights or who is stronger, jfl at nigga coming to brag at subhumans neet incels like us
200.gif

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
i don't go to bars or places to pick up fights and i know well when to avoid fights i can't win , the thread was about exercise boyo not fights or who is stronger, jfl at nigga coming to brag at subhumans incels like us
200.gif
Well, it was the motivation you asked. He talks like men from the early 2000s, in those days, men bonded by giving shit for one another.

Avoiding fights is good but never enough. I don't and many other doesn't lift for looks. Muscles are for self-defence and intimidation. People walk all over you if you are ugly and weak looking. Chads often rely in their height and are weak mentally. I used to be scared when tall fags were beating me but now I feel least intimidated buy taller men.
Men, like women use weak people at workplace and everywhere else. It's human nature to be alpha, beta and omega. Omega is the weak one that everyone bosses around and bullies. Especially women are disgusted by weak men and they dominate workplaces since majority of men simp for them.

Sorry for the messy point I was trying to make.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Recognize and acknowledge the fact that there are different kinds of men in this world

Sick ripped lethal dudes that hit the gym, train in some kind of combat etc. the dudes that you dont wana fuck with

Then there are guys who go on walks and listen to anime OST

Essentially you get to chose who you are
The first guy sounds like a violence obsessed freak.

The second guy sounds like a guy with great taste in things, I would like to be friends with him. ;)

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Well, it was the motivation you asked. He talks like men from the early 2000s, in those days, men bonded by giving shit for one another.

Avoiding fights is good but never enough. I don't and many other doesn't lift for looks. Muscles are for self-defence and intimidation. People walk all over you if you are ugly and weak looking. Chads often rely in their height and are weak mentally. I used to be scared when tall fags were beating me but now I feel least intimidated buy taller men.
Men, like women use weak people at workplace and everywhere else. It's human nature to be alpha, beta and omega. Omega is the weak one that everyone bosses around and bullies. Especially women are disgusted by weak men and they dominate workplaces since majority of men simp for them.

Sorry for the messy point I was trying to make.
bro by lifting i won't stop being skinny or short , we live in 2021 and an incel fighting back gets you in trouble, if you hit anyone you will get all the blame

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
The first guy sounds like a violence obsessed freak.

The second guy sounds like a guy with great taste in things, I would like to be friends with him. ;)

Violence obsessed freak is a bad thing?
ofc u would want to be friends with a a low T soft assed nu male SAO fan

2 types of anime fans

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
bro by lifting i won't stop being skinny or short , we live in 2021 and an incel fighting back gets you in trouble, if you hit anyone you will get all the blame
It's not out in the open when people attack you, but can be.
Better to get the blame than be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. I get what you are saying and yeah, it sucks how ugly people don't get the benefit of the doubt.
Our world is violent, cruel and it doesn't give a fuck about what we personally think.

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
Youre already rejected no matter what might as well live with some balls
Original

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Violence obsessed freak is a bad thing?
Yes, yes it is my friend.
I literally don't care about the validation of females, my self worth is not dependent on how many worthless holes I can put my dick into, so your dumb tactics won't work here, sorry to disappoint you.
ofc u would want to be friends with a a low T soft assed nu male SAO fan
Insults like ''Low T'' are normie tier, you certainly sound like a normie though so I can't blame you for using it as an insult.

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
Yes, yes it is my friend.

I literally don't care about the validation of females, my self worth is not dependent on how many worthless holes I can put my dick into, so your dumb tactics won't work here, sorry to disappoint you.

Insults like ''Low T'' are normie tier, you certainly sound like a normie though so I can't blame you for using it as an insult.
" hehe i dont even wunt to fuck hot girls cuz im intellectual"

Also your future
"i like her for her personality br0":soy::soy:

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
" hehe i dont even wunt to fuck hot girls cuz im intellectual"
View attachment 6162
I never said I didn't want it, I just said I can still be happy without it, and I am happy right now for example!
Also your future
"i like her for her personality br0":soy::soy:
View attachment 6163
Nah, I'm not fat myself and I have standards, I wouldn't accept her.
Violence is based and high T
If all you want is peace of mind and not achieving greatness then youll never find the discipline to be a true gym douche
Your mind is filled with anger and hate, you won't achieve ''greatness'' this way, you'll just add more misery to your own life and the lives of those you love.

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
Your mind is filled with anger and hate, you won't achieve ''greatness'' this way, you'll just add more misery to your own life and the lives of those you love.
I will achieve greatness, If it makes other miserable in the process so be it

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
this

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
Good luck with all of that then I guess, I hope you snap out of this one day.

:feelscowboy:
Cope Iv consciously decided to put my ambition before everything
Coping with "muh comfort" will only make you weak and soft

ohwell

ohwell

Permanently banned
Feb 4, 2021
bro, most of us here are incels and loners , trying so hard to play the cool and edgy normie to impress who exactly here ?
idgaf if youre impressed or seething
If you can talk about how much u like being a soft comfy piglet then I can speak my truth

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
idk its hard when during winter with the snow and cold.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Nike slogan tbh
The feeling of accomplishment afterwards is good motivation to repeat

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I used to take walks but in the day weather sucks. In the evening there are too many zoomers playing in the streets.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I used to go to the gym but i got bored, 0 motivation ngl , nowdays i prefer going for long walks instead while listening to anime OST on my headphones

38fe94a1e3b43242aadb644307591704.gif
Same here I haven't broke a sweat in years ngl I love taking a stroll listening to podcast wearing my sweat pants and hoodie even though I need to be doing more cardio I have zero modivation to do so probably end up with heart disease

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Dam dude your a fucking piece of shit this dudes hella chill and you come at him like a fucking psycho go somewhere else if your going to pick on people not cool

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Dam dude your a fucking piece of shit this dudes hella chill and you come at him like a fucking psycho go somewhere else if your going to pick on people not cool
I asked @ohwell in 'CHAT' (RIP 'CHAT') "What do you have a Degree in?" and he didn't give me an honest answer. :LOL:

He also claimed I deserve an attractive girl friend. I asked why, but 'CHAT' got taken down before I had the chance to see if he answered my question. Shame, I'd love to have seen his reasoning.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I asked @ohwell in 'CHAT' (RIP 'CHAT') "What do you have a Degree in?" and he didn't give me an honest answer. :LOL:

He also claimed I deserve an attractive girl friend. I asked why, but 'CHAT' got taken down before I had the chance to see if he answered my question. Shame, I'd love to have seen his reasoning.
Agreed he acts like neet.co is a body building forum. I say dam dude it's a fucking neet form were the least motivated people on the planet hence the name neet. Hes got to dial it back or go to bodybuilder. Co and talk about steroids or something dam

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
I do some light exercise (push-ups, sit-ups, squats) like 3x week, just to keep healthy
If you want to stay motivated I think it would be good to have somewhere you can register your progress, like a diary or something. Or maybe a person would be better, someone who can check on you to make sure you're exercising.

Activity
So far there's no one here