People using you

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I'm not going to lie in real life I'm not a very extroverted person and my nature is kind and peaceful since I was a kid. Now I've hardened myself considerably but it's still my nature this has led to people using me too many times but nobody ever returned a helping hand I've always been on my own in the hard times that's why I don't even bother asking for help anymore even when I need it I know people run from you when you're in a bad position they're only there when you're doing well to parasite off you or to ask for favors and they take it for granted they'll forget you in a second if you're no use to them they'll even take pleasure in seeing you fail. I wish it was in my nature from the beginning to be selfish and antagonistic because now I'm bitter of how people treated me like a bitch all my life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm not going to lie in real life I'm not a very extroverted person and my nature is kind and peaceful since I was a kid. Now I've hardened myself considerably but it's still my nature this has led to people using me too many times but nobody ever returned a helping hand I've always been on my own in the hard times that's why I don't even bother asking for help anymore even when I need it I know people run from you when you're in a bad position they're only there when you're doing well to parasite off you or to ask for favors and they take it for granted they'll forget you in a second if you're no use to them they'll even take pleasure in seeing you fail. I wish it was in my nature from the beginning to be selfish and antagonistic because now I'm bitter of how people treated me like a bitch all my life.
Same I've been used alot I used to have a mentality of if others are happy because of my good deeds then I'm content only problem is no one ever repaid the favor back. I hate all sex havers now.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Damn bro sorry they treated you like shit.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I don't think anyone ever used me tbh. Was pretty stupid, docile and rubbish at most things so there's nothing to use

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
so you guys are telling me your parents have never used you as their slave to do chores and help them out?
Once or twice. I never had regular chores or obligations but I didn't mind cutting the grass every so often for #5. Lawn mowing is enjoyable at least occasionally idk how much I'd like doing it 40hrs a week for a pittance.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
so you guys are telling me your parents have never used you as their slave to do chores and help them out?
All the time and whenever I asked for their time in return they would say shit like "do you think I'm your slave?"

Activity
So far there's no one here