People here think they can elaborately incorporate drug use into their lives with no negative effects

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Who are you kidding?
All drug use will catch up to you eventually. No matter how much you take or what you take.
Even something like marijauna will start affecting you eventually. But broooooo I only smoke weed das ittt
No I'm not giving any sources, people who are stubborn won't change their minds even if I did, the ones who are open minded will take this message seriously.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Who are you kidding?
All drug use will catch up to you eventually. No matter how much you take or what you take.
Even something like marijauna will start affecting you eventually. But broooooo I only smoke weed das ittt
No I'm not giving any sources, people who are stubborn won't change their minds even if I did, the ones who are open minded will take this message seriously.
Depends on the drugs mate, my uncle is a general doctor and he smokes weed regularly

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

Yeah, pretty much. The only ones that you can do long-term and not be completely fucked are caffeine and weed but even then, there's plenty of variables involved for both of those. Caffeine can irritate your gut and cause serious problems to those predisposed, weed can cause schizophrenia to appear much faster in those predisposed and is also associated with people being complete fucking retards if they smoke potent shit when they're still developing. It intuitively makes sense why doing something constantly that disrupts your cognition where neurogenesis is high over and over again would cause you long-term to be a retard. But the dose makes the poison here, how much someone disrupts homeostasis and how often. What age they are. Plenty of factors.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I take CBD gummies and tried psychedelic water. I never had drank or smoked. I prefer to use Benadryl to slow my anxiety down. Have you tried to use tantric breathing to get a buzz op I have

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021

Yeah, pretty much. The only ones that you can do long-term and not be completely fucked are caffeine and weed but even then, there's plenty of variables involved for both of those. Caffeine can irritate your gut and cause serious problems to those predisposed, weed can cause schizophrenia to appear much faster in those predisposed and is also associated with people being complete fucking retards if they smoke potent shit when they're still developing. It intuitively makes sense why doing something constantly that disrupts your cognition where neurogenesis is high over and over again would cause you long-term to be a retard. But the dose makes the poison here, how much someone disrupts homeostasis and how often. What age they are. Plenty of factors.
No wonder why I have schizoaffective disorder

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

This is lains wheel house I new he would write a novel in this thread the nigga had to write two replies on this one:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:... what a doll:feelsuhuh:

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I don't think anyone outside SoupSilva ever claimed that. That lil' niggie thinks you can smoke spice - literal discarded leaves outside a chinese factory sprayed with random cool and chill chemicals - without any lasting damage despite plenty of people having seizures and the like on it.
Maybe Inel too, but isn't he like 15 or something, I'm not at all shocked a 15 year old has no idea there are consequences to acting retarded.
Everyone else acknowledges that drugs, while fun, will fuck you up over the long haul.

Activity
So far there's no one here