pencilcasemaxxing is legit

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
it shows off your high class and holes automaticaly know you write essay reports on a neet forum i ascended with a classic pencil case got me a snowbunny but you can get azn kween aswell :feelsok::yay::yay::feelsuhuh:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Remembered how I constantly asked my dad for new pencils because they kept breaking in my bag. He couldn't understand what I was doing with them and when he found out he said he gonna beat my ass if I won't start using the pencil case. Used it for a few days and then went back to being a messy fuck because I knew he would never hit me 😎 (maybe he should have beaten my ass, I could have become a normal member of society)

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Remembered how I constantly asked my dad for new pencils because they kept breaking in my bag. He couldn't understand what I was doing with them and when he found out he said he gonna beat my ass if I won't start using the pencil case. Used it for a few days and then went back to being a messy fuck because I knew he would never hit me 😎 (maybe he should have beaten my ass, I could have become a normal member of society)
Yet users here called me cringe for having a pencil case at my age

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's not the pencil case itself that's high class but the slow, delicate, and refined way I opened it. I would have had one regardless of me high-class maxxing or not, just for convenience.

Activity
So far there's no one here