Discussion Paying someone to go to school for you

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I have always wanted to get an M.D. and become a NEET Plastic Surgeon (accomplished the degree and board certification but does not wage slave for 60 hours per week. Maybe does a LeFort 3 or Orbital Box Osteotomy on the side as a hobby here and there when they come up.)

But that is a lot of time and hard work to barely use your license.

Do you think it would be possible for me to PAY someone to go to medical school in my place but I still get the degree at the end??? How much????

$10.00 Thread

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Maybe in some shit hole countries. But maybe if you only want to do one on yourself really, maybe you can learn online or something? Idk. Feels like you need to learn from hands on xp

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Maybe in some shit hole countries. But maybe if you only want to do one on yourself really, maybe you can learn online or something? Idk. Feels like you meed to learn from hands on xp
Its not to do one on myself its to do them on a handful of ppl from PSL

$0.50 Reply

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I actually do get paid to go to school, I get around €891, which is around $1000. Problem is, I'm not even going.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Going for someone else? What is the arrangement ?

$0.50 Reply
Not going for someone else but for myself. The government here gives students loans which they have to pay back once they get a degree and they get 35 years to pay it off. However I'm a college dropout but I still get the money because I'm officially still a student since I didn't officially drop out. I can't keep this up for much longer though, I've been doing this since 2016.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Not going for someone else but for myself. The government here gives students loans which they have to pay back once they get a degree and they get 35 years to pay it off. However I'm a college dropout but I still get the money because I'm officially still a student since I didn't officially drop out. I can't keep this up for much longer though, I've been doing this since 2016.
Its about to be so over :feelsworry:
What are you gonna do :feelsohgod:

$0.50 Reply

Activity
So far there's no one here