Passive hate

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
A lot of people hate me for no reason other than existing some will tell you it's all in your head and no one cares about you stop being paranoid and while I agree a lot of people don't care there's a lot that actually hate me on sight the unfortunate times I have to interact with people I can literally sense the hate directed at me it's in the little things the weird looks they give, pretending they don't see or hear me, the little comments, the body language, I'm not stupid these are all things that let me know they want me to go away jfl trust me if it was my choice I wouldn't interact with you at all dirty normie and then people tell you oh don't worry about it you shouldn't care what people say or think anyways well guess what I don't most of the time but sometimes it's humiliating and I'm expected to take it in silence like I'm not allowed to have feelings.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Stop caring, just stop it. Nothing's even happening, it's all inside your head regardless of whether their hate is actually real or not.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Stop caring, just stop it. Nothing's even happening, it's all inside your head regardless of whether their hate is actually real or not.
Just stop caring bro it's in your head bro whether it's real or not

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yes, exactly. Unless you want to be like the girl 39 secs into this video

Can't listen to that fat foid no way but anyways I just had a bad day and was venting it wasnt in my head no need to compare me to that and gaslight

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
I'd like to tell you that there's a middle ground between complete inaction and going ER on them, but I've yet to find it myself. Also, in an age where women take pictures of your crotch and post them online for other women and simps to determine just how much room your testicles really need to take up, I have a hard time buying the idea that no one cares about you.

Activity
So far there's no one here