Discussion part time wagecucking/neeting hybrid

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
it might be the only thing i could swing.

honestly one of my favorite times in my life was when i had an easy part time job only on the weekend and had my week freed up to watch anime and eat pizza.

thoughts on this? considering it if i find a decent part time job. still gets me a little money and a little more free time than full wageslave mode.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021

honestly one of my favorite times in my life was when i had an easy part time job only on the weekend and had my week freed up to watch anime and eat pizza.

thoughts on this? considering it if i find a decent part time job. still gets me a little money and a little more free time than full wageslave mode.
Hey, it does sound pretty dope, I think it may be better than just full NEET tbh.

Do you go to a church that has young adult services or anything? That can really help you mentally and spiritually in your life.

Maybe you'll find friends or someone special y'know, exercise, even if it is just a 10 min jog a day if you can't get yourself to do more can help a lot with mental clarity and general wellbeing.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

I do this but in a more long winded way. I work for months and sometimes a year, then stay NEET for a couple of months

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

Yeah, go for it, man. If you think it's a good idea and you're bored. And want to experience something else. Yeah. Do something very different from what you're doing at the moment.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I used to be a hybrid neet in order for it to work you have to have passive income to go along with your part time job or it wont be enough to neet for me I get 840 neet bux then 1240 work bucks which is still not enough to be happy :feelsbad::feelsbad:

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
Just do an online job, sure it isn't super NEET, but it pays the bills

Activity
So far there's no one here