Nov 26, 2020
Post any paintings you like, I'll start
Vernet's Shipwreck
Vernet

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
What exactly counts as a painting? Never understood that ngl, either way here's something I like :
View attachment 140
The Imperial City.
From the Elder Scrolls right? I was really into the series aswell when I was in high school. Spent countless hours modding Skyrim and all that. Then ESO came out, I played as a beta tester but I didn't really like it that much. After that I kinda lost the passion for it. It's digital, but it's still a painting so why not.
I like this one

The Starry Night

View attachment 142
Gogh's best work, a true display of genius
Last time I tried to talk about paintings and art, a normie said: “that’s gay”
Yeah, happened to me aswell. Never talk to normies about your true copes, they'll mock you for it. I've made that mistake several times. But when kept private, art is a great cope, admiring it I mean.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
From the Elder Scrolls right? I was really into the series aswell when I was in high school. Spent countless hours modding Skyrim and all that. Then ESO came out, I played as a beta tester but I didn't really like it that much. After that I kinda lost the passion for it. It's digital, but it's still a painting so why not.
Yeah it is from the Elder Scrolls, here's another one :
Galmar

Galmar from Skyrim.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I am not that well versed in this subject, this is the only bestality painting that comes to my mind, you can add it to your collection

Men fuck animals out of desperation or mental illness.

White women fuck dogs because they wont fuck ugly males. There is a difference.

v5gY4R2.png
Rx1xQkY.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
fdgs81T.jpg

OySibkn.png
vjx8n33.gif
43S1aUm.png
b5dkm2L.gif
QgjMGoD.png

yNbnoja.gif
xeHCOsO.png
Q38PYsd.png
2hq30EH.png

Take the dogpill.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020

White women fuck dogs because they wont fuck ugly males. There is a difference

Take the dogpill.
I have swallowed the dogpill a long time ago. But I don't agree with your statements. For women, it has more to do with their natural promiscuity. Whores have been fucking various animals since the dawn of time. Even women who are married to powerful, strong men enjoyed a horse cock once in a while, back in the good old days. The animal doesn't even necessarily have to be big or strong, nor it does not need to possess a large penis. Women have fucked pigs, dogs, cats, donkeys, monkeys, anything they can get their hands on, basically. That sort of diversity cannot simply be explain for the need of bigger or greater penis, but rather, it's to exercise their womenhood, which is rotten by its very nature.
In the Ottoman Empire, during the reign of Murad the Third, sailors in the empire had begun using monkeys as lookouts in their ships, after obtaining a certain number of them in recent conquests. The monkeys would climb the ship's pole, observe the surrounding waters, and would scream to the sailors if it had seen something. Such usage of the monkeys caught the attention of the common folk living in Istanbul, thus they started keeping them as pets. However, there was a minor issue. It was noticed that multiple women, not just several, thousands, had been having sex with the monkeys in secret. Upon learning this, the furious men gathered up and hung every monkey they could catch in the city. Records say that, there was not a single tree in Istanbul, that did not have a monkey hanging out from it. Here's a basic portrayal of the legendary event:

The reason I am giving this example out is, women of that era knew nothing of dating apps, hypergamy was nowhere as strong, and yet, women still chose to have sex with monkeys, which are not charming like dogs, nor they do not have massive cocks lile horses. What fueled women in this act was nothing more than their corrupt nature.
For men, it is true that some men have sex with animals out of desperation, but I'd like to remind you that, perfectly healthy men with families, wives, children, also had sex with dogs, horses and donkeys, some still do, in underdeveloped regions. Why? Culture, I'd guess. I have read stories of men, whlist growing up, their father would one day approach them and say, ''Son, it's time for you to fuck your first dog'', might seem unrealistic, but I've read similar stories from multiple resources.

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Women have fucked pigs, dogs, cats, donkeys, monkeys, anything they can get their hands on, basically. That sort of diversity cannot simply be explain for the need of bigger or greater penis, but rather, it's to exercise their womenhood, which is rotten by its very nature.

This just reminded of this pic:
preview.jpg

In the Ottoman Empire, during the reign of Murad the Third, sailors in the empire had begun using monkeys as lookouts in their ships, after obtaining a certain number of them in recent conquests. The monkeys would climb the ship's pole, observe the surrounding waters, and would scream to the sailors if it had seen something. Such usage of the monkeys caught the attention of the common folk living in Istanbul, thus they started keeping them as pets. However, there was a minor issue. It was noticed that multiple women, not just several, thousands, had been having sex with the monkeys in secret. Upon learning this, the furious men gathered up and hung every monkey they could catch in the city. Records say that, there was not a single tree in Istanbul, that did not have a monkey hanging out from it. Here's a basic portrayal of the legendary event:
View attachment 164
The reason I am giving this example out is, women of that era knew nothing of dating apps, hypergamy was nowhere as strong, and yet, women still chose to have sex with monkeys, which are not charming like dogs, nor they do not have massive cocks lile horses. What fueled women in this act was nothing more than their corrupt nature.

This is an interesting story, any source? But these are most likely myth or made up stories. During that time any kind of extra-marital affairs (either with a human or whatever) would come with death penalty, specially in the Islamic world (even today). So situations like foids fucking animals left and right are not very plausible.

It's true that uncontrollable urge for unchecked rampant sex is hardwired in foids' brain. As a result patriarchy was needed to keep them in check.

But in 2020, the western "liberalist" philosophy gave foids full license to go rabid whores. As a result, western foids, especially western white foids are into dogs, because of the easy access to dog-dicks in their household. Also white cucks' extreme and unexplainable infatuation with "doggos and pupper" tremendously helped to accelerate this phenomenon. Therefore, dogpill directly effects inceldom, and thus it's important for us to analyze and discuss. Yes, may be there were some rare occasions where foids in the ancient world who couldn't resist their thirst for non-human animal dicks, rode them. But those were like extremely rare occurrences that happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago and do not effect us much today.

Fucking dog has turned into a well-established culture among western white women. They are considered as the next generation of "feminists"

For men, it is true that some men have sex with animals out of desperation, but I'd like to remind you that, perfectly healthy men with families, wives, children, also had sex with dogs, horses and donkeys, some still do, in underdeveloped regions. Why? Culture, I'd guess.

Never saw or heard any perfectly normal man fucking animals, whenever such news comes out, they are always mentally-ill (due to extreme inceldom or other reason).

I have read stories of men, whlist growing up, their father would one day approach them and say, ''Son, it's time for you to fuck your first dog'', might seem unrealistic, but I've read similar stories from multiple resources.

Lmfao, never heard of such thing. Also men can't fuck dog pussies, they are not fuckable, unless the dog is really big.

cn00001.jpg

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
This just reminded of this pic:
preview.jpg

This is an interesting story, any source? But these are most likely myth or made up stories. During that time any kind of extra-marital affairs (either with a human or whatever) would come with death penalty, specially in the Islamic world (even today). So situations like foids fucking animals left and right are not very plausible.

It's true that uncontrollable urge for unchecked rampant sex is hardwired in foids' brain. As a result patriarchy was needed to keep them in check.

But in 2020, the western "liberalist" philosophy gave foids full license to go rabid whores. As a result, western foids, especially western white foids are into dogs, because of the easy access to dog-dicks in their household. Also white cucks' extreme and unexplainable infatuation with "doggos and pupper" tremendously helped to accelerate this phenomenon. Therefore, dogpill directly effects inceldom, and thus it's important for us to analyze and discuss. Yes, may be there were some rare occasions where foids in the ancient world who couldn't resist their thirst for non-human animal dicks, rode them. But those were like extremely rare occurrences that happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago and do not effect us much today.

Fucking dog has turned into a well-established culture among western white women. They are considered as the next generation of "feminists"

Never saw or heard any perfectly normal man fucking animals, whenever such news comes out, they are always mentally-ill (due to extreme inceldom or other reason).

Lmfao, never heard of such thing. Also men can't fuck dog pussies, they are not fuckable, unless the dog is really big.

cn00001.jpg
dogpilled again

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Firstly, thank you for the elaborate reply.
This is an interesting story, any source? But these are most likely myth or made up stories.
I will provide some sources, however they're all in Turkish, naturally.

From Reşat E. Koçu's book, I have the pdf of the book if you'd like, but as I said it is in Turkish.

An artice that touches this topic, by another Turkish historian.
During that time any kind of extra-marital affairs (either with a human or whatever) would come with death penalty, specially in the Islamic world (even today). So situations like foids fucking animals left and right are not very plausible.
This most certainly was not the case in the Ottoman Empire. The Turks had their own culture of prostitution, and though some sultans tried to prohibit it, it was so common among the public that it was virtually impossible. Later on, with the western influence taverns and all the other constitutions were recognized and legalized. But adultery and prostution had always existed in the empire. A read about the subject:

I have no doubts about this. With the whole furbabies culture dog-fucking became mainstream among white females, but I wouldn't call the old occasions rare, rather unknown. Dogpill definitely plays a part in our suffering, and it most certainly will keep growing stronger.
I'll provide some resources for this aswell, though, as you can expect, they are rather scarce. Not many people recorded their sexual adventures so that's expected.
First, here's a wikipedia article, though, it is in Turkish again, the page does not exist in other languages, probably because donkey-fucking and dog fucking is particularly common in the eastern regions of the country, there are even tales and stroies about it.
There are quite a lot of resources there as well, you might want to check them out.

A documentary about the tradition of fucking donkeys in Colombia.

For dogs, there are no resources I could find. But there are countless videos of men fucking dogs, so it definitely is possible. In some regions, there's a belief that fucking a dog cures certain diseases, like back pain, or some kidney disordersç Though I cannot provide resources, I can provide videos if you'd like.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Firstly, thank you for the elaborate reply.

I will provide some sources, however they're all in Turkish, naturally.
View attachment 215
From Reşat E. Koçu's book, I have the pdf of the book if you'd like, but as I said it is in Turkish.

An artice that touches this topic, by another Turkish historian.

This most certainly was not the case in the Ottoman Empire. The Turks had their own culture of prostitution, and though some sultans tried to prohibit it, it was so common among the public that it was virtually impossible. Later on, with the western influence taverns and all the other constitutions were recognized and legalized. But adultery and prostution had always existed in the empire. A read about the subject:

I have no doubts about this. With the whole furbabies culture dog-fucking became mainstream among white females, but I wouldn't call the old occasions rare, rather unknown. Dogpill definitely plays a part in our suffering, and it most certainly will keep growing stronger.

I'll provide some resources for this aswell, though, as you can expect, they are rather scarce. Not many people recorded their sexual adventures so that's expected.
First, here's a wikipedia article, though, it is in Turkish again, the page does not exist in other languages, probably because donkey-fucking and dog fucking is particularly common in the eastern regions of the country, there are even tales and stroies about it.
There are quite a lot of resources there as well, you might want to check them out.

A documentary about the tradition of fucking donkeys in Colombia.

For dogs, there are no resources I could find. But there are countless videos of men fucking dogs, so it definitely is possible. In some regions, there's a belief that fucking a dog cures certain diseases, like back pain, or some kidney disordersç Though I cannot provide resources, I can provide videos if you'd like.
Jeez man. Thanks, lots of info, will read them later.

I'm so fortunate to take the dogpill early. I can now digest anything.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Quite a nice atmosphere in that painting.
It's Bierstadt's work, one of my favorite landscape artists. I'm sure you'll like the rest of his work aswell. However I find some aspects of them a tad bit too romantic. Sad that many of his works burned in a fire, and he was largely forgotten afterwards.

AB1

MHO

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

White women fuck dogs because they wont fuck ugly males. There is a difference.

v5gY4R2.png
Rx1xQkY.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
fdgs81T.jpg

OySibkn.png
vjx8n33.gif
43S1aUm.png
b5dkm2L.gif
QgjMGoD.png

yNbnoja.gif
xeHCOsO.png
Q38PYsd.png