الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Young%20Bathers%20William%20Adolphe%20Bouguereau.jpg

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Are you into comics? I had a friend in highschool who was crazy about them.
Nah. The only ones I know about are the ones that movies and series have been based off. Like the walking dead and the boys and fight club

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Men fuck animals out of desperation or mental illness.

White women fuck dogs because they wont fuck ugly males. There is a difference.

v5gY4R2.png
Rx1xQkY.jpg
NVBFjam.jpg
fdgs81T.jpg

OySibkn.png
vjx8n33.gif
43S1aUm.png
b5dkm2L.gif
QgjMGoD.png

yNbnoja.gif
xeHCOsO.png
Q38PYsd.png
2hq30EH.png

Take the dogpill.

Hahaha source for the last vid? I'm laughing my ass off for reals

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
This just reminded of this pic:
preview.jpg

This is an interesting story, any source? But these are most likely myth or made up stories. During that time any kind of extra-marital affairs (either with a human or whatever) would come with death penalty, specially in the Islamic world (even today). So situations like foids fucking animals left and right are not very plausible.

It's true that uncontrollable urge for unchecked rampant sex is hardwired in foids' brain. As a result patriarchy was needed to keep them in check.

But in 2020, the western "liberalist" philosophy gave foids full license to go rabid whores. As a result, western foids, especially western white foids are into dogs, because of the easy access to dog-dicks in their household. Also white cucks' extreme and unexplainable infatuation with "doggos and pupper" tremendously helped to accelerate this phenomenon. Therefore, dogpill directly effects inceldom, and thus it's important for us to analyze and discuss. Yes, may be there were some rare occasions where foids in the ancient world who couldn't resist their thirst for non-human animal dicks, rode them. But those were like extremely rare occurrences that happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago and do not effect us much today.

Fucking dog has turned into a well-established culture among western white women. They are considered as the next generation of "feminists"

Never saw or heard any perfectly normal man fucking animals, whenever such news comes out, they are always mentally-ill (due to extreme inceldom or other reason).

Lmfao, never heard of such thing. Also men can't fuck dog pussies, they are not fuckable, unless the dog is really big.

cn00001.jpg
Good ol' @chudur-budur , based as fuck and not scared to show people the truth.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Adoring Fan

By Azura By Azura By Azura, it's the Adoring Fan! :D

Activity
So far there's no one here