Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Looksmax Refugee

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
killing is not bad creating them is its worse then killing so dont come virtual signal for me you pro life cuck
that is what life creates killers like me you will never stop this only by stop breeding you dont have anyting in control you can only pray to your god

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
how do you know? the most funniest shit is you have literaly said nothing yet 0 arguments
We already argued on multiple threads about it. Why waste my time? None of us will change beliefs in the end. I don't want to repeat the same stuff.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
your brain got fried its an old cpu it couldnt handle the logic thats why you ????react @Looksmax Refugee

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I said I don't wanna argue it. It's actually against my code of ethnics to argue with a stubborn person.
nigga im the most high iq logical realest person you will ever come in contact with i always tell the truth no matter how brutal it is:feelsdevilish:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
nigga im the most high iq logical realest person you will ever come in contact with i always tell the truth no matter how brutal it is:feelsdevilish:
Don't try to bait me
:feelsugh:

Activity
So far there's no one here