Over if your not mixed race dog in 2022

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I can blend in with any racial group and act like im half of their ethnicity moslty works with arabs for me but thats a good thing so i never get in trouble with turkish and maroccan badboys because they think im one of them but holes mostly think im latino :feelslol: :feelsshh::feelscowboy::feelsmhm:

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
I can blend in with any racial group and act like im half of their ethnicity moslty works with arabs for me but thats a good thing so i never get in trouble with turkish and maroccan badboys because they think im one of them but holes mostly think im latino :feelslol: :feelsshh::feelscowboy::feelsmhm:
selamlar kanka bir döner istermisin ?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Tfw mixed race dog but still subhuman. Born to suffer.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Lol someone said I looked trini once. I was so exicted and thought "yes something other than curry!!!"

So I googled trini people and this is what I saw 😳
It's some abomination south american country with a mix of negroids and curries
Even more subhuman than india

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Fucker. I’m going to Amsterdam and outing you for your transgressions

But I feel you tbh. Except sometimes Arabs don’t even recognize I’m Arab and think I’m some half white mutt. Then I speak Arabic and get into their good graces :feelsok:

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Niggas think I’m Indian or arab [UWSL]:feelsrope:[/UWSL]
sometimes they say I look Jewish tho [UWSL]:feelsheh:[/UWSL]

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I had people tell me I look Jewish. I’m mostly white, my family says we have Native American but I call bs. I think my mom may be a mix of a couple of things since she’s from Louisiana. Idk but I always say I’m white but I really don’t care. I tend to be attracted to everyone though no homo and I’m talking about women.

Activity
So far there's no one here