Discussion Over for vaccincels

maharsha

NEET
Time online
24d 19h 21m
How does that even happened, did they directly injected that vaccine straight into his balls?
>Trinidad

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Time online
56d 25m

Damn curries and rice fall into that blue bar (the most competent, yet face the most discrimination).

And then get shitted on their entire lives, in every aspect of their lives, and then turn into walking memes.

Life of a curry is a literal scam. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

IGiveUp

NEET
Time online
14d 4h 7m
" yes ahah if i spam this shitty eunuchs shit people will recognize me and i'll make a name for myself on an incel forum "
Trying to gain infamy among random niggas from the internet, how admiring.:feelsjuice:

maharsha

NEET
Time online
24d 19h 21m
Damn curries and rice fall into that blue bar (the most competent, yet face the most discrimination).

And then get shitted on their entire lives, in every aspect of their lives, and then turn into walking memes.

Life of a curry is a literal scam. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
And your life probably ends when some De$hawn X., who took your place in medical school, prescribes you the wrong meds while high on crack.

Users who are viewing this thread