5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
giphy.gif

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
are you another conspiracy theorist like @Neetgod ? :feelskek:
I think you ment conspiracy factoid if you are actually that blue pilled bro I dont know what to tell you. There will never be vacine passports bro ahhh ok. We we cant leave earth orbit but we went to the moon bro ahhh ok, 911 wasnt an inside job bro ahh ok, theres no such things as ufo bro ahh ok, jews dont print fiat currencies bro ahh ok, the federal reserve isnt owed by the Rockefeller bro even though they have the majority of the stocks ahhh ok we well find those wmd soon bro ahh ok, here brother your running low on these they go down smoothly with warm breast milk :bluepill::bluepill:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I think you ment conspiracy factoid if you are actually that blue pilled bro I dont know what to tell you. There will never be vacine passports bro ahhh ok. We we cant leave earth orbit but we went to the moon bro ahhh ok, 911 wasnt an inside job bro ahh ok, theres no such things as ufo bro ahh ok, jews dont print fiat currencies bro ahh ok, the federal reserve isnt owed by the Rockefeller bro even though they have the majority of the stocks ahhh ok we well find those wmd soon bro ahh ok, here brother your running low on these they go down smoothly with warm breast milk :bluepill::bluepill:
there is nobody to blame for this mess expect the dna molecule

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
are you another conspiracy theorist like @Neetgod ? :feelskek:

Cant get past the van allen radiation belt ever but we went to the moon bro. The government never lies bro ahh ok my dude

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020

Cant get past the van allen radiation belt ever but we went to the moon bro. The government never lies bro ahh ok my dude

cope [UWSL]Faking the moon landing in 1969 would have been harder than just going to the moon. as you can see the shadows are parralel on the real picture because the light source is 93 million miles away but if you recreate it in the studio the shadows diverge and there was no photoshop back then jfl at your iq do you know how many nasa employees or even the russians would love to expose the moon landing for it to be fake but cant your hood pass has been revoked for this my nigga im like a forensic motion picture analyst you cant even debate me on this jfl[/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
cope [UWSL]Faking the moon landing in 1969 would have been harder than just going to the moon. as you can see the shadows are parralel on the real picture because the light source is 93 million miles away but if you recreate it in the studio the shadows diverge and there was no photoshop back then jfl at your iq do you know how many nasa employees or even the russians would love to expose the moon landing for it to be fake but cant your hood pass has been revoked for this my nigga[/UWSL]
View attachment 21964
Cope cant get past low earth orbit did u even watch the clip I sent you. But bro nassa through away all the equipment and records but we have fake moon rocks and gay theorys about shadows bro ahhh ok

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Cope cant get past low earth orbit did u even watch the clip I sent you. But bro nassa through away all the equipment and records but we have fake moon rocks and gay theorys about shadows bro ahhh ok
nigga you got mogged to hell that picture is real and you have 0 but a out of text clips video of another theorist coper odd tv JFL

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Just stop nigga just stop you make yourself sound so naive
not really i gave you evidence and backed it up why its real you lost to logic and facts, how did they get that pic in 1969 you tell me nigga

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
not really i gave you evidence and backed it up why its real you lost to logic and facts jfl
Excuse me nigga I gave you tons a facts but you dont consider mine so what difference does it make how can we get to the moon if its impossible to get past earth orbit. Why is all photos of the earth photo shopped? What happen to the lunar module nigga answer these question.

Look I respect your hustle but take a hot shower turn in your Jersey cause it's over for you may you rest in peace cause I know my nigga ain't going to touch this by the way it would be very easy to fake those shadows Stanley Kubrick was a master of deception

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Excuse me nigga I gave you tons a facts but you dont consider mine so what difference does it make how can we get to the moon if its impossible to get past earth orbit. Why is all photos of the earth photo shopped? What happen to the lunar module nigga answer these question.

Look I respect your hustle but take a hot shower turn in your Jersey cause it's over for you may you rest in peace cause I know my nigga ain't going to touch this by the way it would be very easy to fake those shadows Stanley Kubrick was a master of deception
common my nigga you are on the same level as a flat earther right now even bluepillers make fun of you at this point

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
common my nigga you are on the same level as a flat earther right now even bluepillers make fun of you at this point

cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug, Stockholm syndrome any one

Activity
So far there's no one here