Outrageous hooker demands

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I give this hor 70 for full service then she says that doesn't include a bj I'm like how am I going to get hard she says we'll I normally charge 150 for a blow job. Da fuck of course she tells me this after I payed her. I hate toilets so fucking much dude @NeverEndingWinter any story's about outrageous demands by a prostitute :feelsskeptic:

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
I give this hor 70 for full service then she says that doesn't include a bj I'm like how am I going to get hard she says we'll I normally charge 150 for a blow job. Da fuck of course she tells me this after I payed her. I hate toilets so fucking much dude @NeverEndingWinter any story's about outrageous demands by a prostitute :feelsskeptic:
Meanwhile chad gets free anal sex

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yea. This one last week told me over the phone that she charges $200/ hour and have to add $50 to do bj without condom. I checked her reviews and everyone was complaining that she became extremely fat compared to her pics :feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yea. This one last week told me over the phone that she charges $200/ hour and have to add $50 to do bj without condom. I checked her reviews and everyone was complaining that she became extremely fat compared to her pics :feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
This is why I don't even bother with online adds there always frauding. It's a shame you don't have a blade my dude.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Just wait until inflation kicks in fully.
>60% of dollars in circulation have been printed out in 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here