Serious Out of all the girls I still think about her

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Like I see lots of really attractive and fit girls everyday at the gym, there is romeo juliet law in my state so I can legally have sex with a 15 year olds and see 15 year olds, like her older sister who I could say that its objectively more attractive than her but it still not the same feeling.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Like I see lots of really attractive and fit girls everyday at the gym, there is romeo juliet law in my state so I can legally have sex with a 15 year olds and see 15 year olds, like her older sister who I could say that its objectively more attractive than her but it still not the same feeling.

Attachments

• PGR-1.jpg
    PGR-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Logo_AIC_PGR_Mexico.png
    Logo_AIC_PGR_Mexico.png
    515.8 KB · Views: 30
NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Holy shit thinking about femoids...

That sounds like hell

I only think bout ma niggas (@Atila @Fabio @MilkisterMooTwo @Neetgod2 @Looksmax Refugee II @Eren @Cretin @NeverEndingWinter @Ritalincel)

Activity
So far there's no one here