Our greatest leaders?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Have my nikkas abandoned the rest of us true Neets during the downtime? Yes many come and go, and most users we have online is 26 members, but real nikkas will always stay the same???? We even have a great Chad on this forum, yet I have not seen him online. Sad times. May you all stay strong and brave the unknown elements we must protect against.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I remember when Atila would bash a person for praising 2d foids, but now he talks about staying loyal to his gf. Man has been hyponotized by pussy. He is under a spell and we must free him. He is crying inside, begging to be freed. The Atila of now isn't the Atila we knew. He is suffering.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I remember when Atila would bash a person for praising 2d foids, but now he talks about staying loyal to his gf. Man has been hyponotized by pussy. He is under a spell and we must free him. He is crying inside, begging to be freed. The Atila of now isn't the Atila we knew. He is suffering.

Very based my bro, but can you blame him? He is getting prime Snow buns, and while an ethnic in the Netherlands. This is amazing if true, I do wish him well, even though I will never have what he has done and experienced, may the sun shine light on me at my greatest need :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Very based my bro, but can you blame him? He is getting prime Snow buns, and while an ethnic in the Netherlands. This is amazing if true, I do wish him well, even though I will never have what he has done and experienced, may the sun shine light on me at my greatest need :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chadhood is all the same. Ethnic chads are just chads of different flavors.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Chadhood is all the same. Ethnic chads are just chads of different flavors.

In my experience, the real chads have only tasted positive vibes, and they will always be good guys if you befriend them. Chadlites become jealous and suspicious, but the real chaddams will always be positive and if you try to piss them off they will laugh it off as nothing.

Activity
So far there's no one here