Serious Only God can judge me

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
When I go to the supermarket to buy treats I use the self checkout tills. There always is a woman or two there to help people, sometimes they aren't busy so they just be standing there. I find this very awkward as I know they are watching me scan all my treats. They probably are thinking "that guy sure has a problem". I should say to them "yes bitch, I do have a problem with food but only God can judge me".

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
That is easy for you to say Fabio, Eastern European hasn't got junk food yet.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Yes there are like I said in my first post. Op has nothing to live for but eating. He doesn't have the mental strength to be able to enjoy other things like anime or games.
I disagree. One day I will fly to Ireland, kidnap him and force him to live on keto diet for a year. Later he will be thankful and might even permanently remove me from ignore list.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
That is easy for you to say Fabio, Eastern European hasn't got junk food yet.
If there's one thing I really hate, it's when westeroids are being condescending fucks. We have the same junk food here.
That's it, iam informing my boss that i am taking a vacation and booking ticket to Ireland right now.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
This is meant to be a NEET forum, we all have unhealthy vices. Why you niggas bullying someone with a cope that's unhealthy when we all do the same in our own ways?
Would you say the same if some tranny joined and said he copes with cutting his dick off? No, borderline insane and unhealthy copes should not be encouraged.

Instead we should encourage people to cope by staying thin, its way more rewarding.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'm too high inhib to go to self check after the last time when my card didn't work and everyone saw,

I left the store with an empty shopping cart, but the alarms went off for some reason.
It was resolved but ......
now mom does all the shoppping(I'm 27).

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When I go to the supermarket to buy treats I use the self checkout tills. There always is a woman or two there to help people, sometimes they aren't busy so they just be standing there. I find this very awkward as I know they are watching me scan all my treats. They probably are thinking "that guy sure has a problem". I should say to them "yes bitch, I do have a problem with food but only God can judge me".
:feelsugh: No only neetgod can judge you now bitch I'll out eat you any day nigga :feelsugh:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Would you say the same if some tranny joined and said he copes with cutting his dick off? No, borderline insane and unhealthy copes should not be encouraged.

Instead we should encourage people to cope by staying thin, its way more rewarding.
You can't compare cutting your dick off to doing something that everyone likes to do (binge eating). It's already over for him anyways. At this point, if he loses weight he'll probably have a bunch of loose skin.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
This is meant to be a NEET forum, we all have unhealthy vices. Why you niggas bullying someone with a cope that's unhealthy when we all do the same in our own ways?
This. I often encourage users to eat healthier and be more active but I can totally understand the eating/ junk food cope. Some days can get really dark and depressing, so making yourself a pizza with extra cheese on it + an ice cold coke just makes the day a little bit brighter.

Activity
So far there's no one here