One of the guys who bullied me

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
He was this 6'3 somoan kid that was fat and strong as shit, and he had a huge ass frame. He was on the football team. He used to bully me at breakfast in school. One time he made me do his hw for him and I did it. Another time he sat next to me and punched my arm over and over again. People were looking at me weird cause I just let it happen.

I am such a cuck and I'll rope soon. I hope heaven is waiting for me. I deserve it after enduring this shit life with a smile on my face
the joker smile GIF

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
He was this 6'3 somoan kid that was fat and strong as shit, and he had a huge ass frame. He was on the football team. He used to bully me at breakfast in school. One time he made me do his hw for him and I did it. Another time he sat next to me and punched my arm over and over again. People were looking at me weird cause I just let it happen.

I am such a cuck and I'll rope soon. I hope heaven is waiting for me. I deserve it after enduring this shit life with a smile on my face
the joker smile GIF
Turn that into motivation to move on bro, tons of people were the butt-monkey of the universe in school.

You’re barely an adult now, keep going forward man, either that or you live as a sad little worm.

Your choice, I like chatting so if you want to, just PM me

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Turn that into motivation to move on bro, tons of people were the butt-monkey of the universe in school.

You’re barely an adult now, keep going forward man, either that or you live as a sad little worm.

Your choice, I like chatting so if you want to, just
Yeah I know. I forgot about this fag but just remembered him recently. Luckily I only saw him at breakfast.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Brutal
but good gymcel motivation
There's no winning against somoan ogres
I must inject 500 mg of test a week and eat nothing chicken breast, milk, and eggs. I must train kickboxing and wrestling before I stand a chance.
I'll do it but by the time I'm done everyone will be too old for my revenge bullshit. That's why bullies in hs always win, they live rent free forever.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
There's no winning against somoan ogres
I must inject 500 mg of test a week and eat nothing chicken breast, milk, and eggs. I must train kickboxing and wrestling before I stand a chance.
I'll do it but by the time I'm done everyone will be too old for my revenge bullshit. That's why bullies in hs always win, they live rent free forever.
Weapon. I defeated a kid who was probs about a foot taller than me by just hitting him in the face with a rock, any weapon should suffice

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Weapon. I defeated a kid who was probs about a foot taller than me by just hitting him in the face with a rock, any
Deff will buy a gun or high power taser at some point. Defeating a man with your bare hands is exhilirating on a primal level though.!

Activity
So far there's no one here