Story One of my parrots was neglected by his friend, rejected by females, got depression and year later he died.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
TLDR: I had a few parrots, one of them had friend for few months, but this friend found another company. Then the first one tried to start relationship with female parrot, but she refused him for months and at the end she started having sex with someone else. Then my parrot became depressed and was sitting for few months in a corner and then it died, probably on hearth attack.

So I had a few parrots at home as pets. I have both - male and female parrots.
One day I bought a very young white male parrot. He was quite small, but I thought he will get bigger with age. This young parrot was very scared of new place (my home) and he was very young - like 1,5 months. He wasnt fully independent and he appreciated help from other parrots if they did help him.
Another male parrot, which had white-blue colors, helped this youngster. He feed him, they cleaned each other and finally they became best friends.
Few months later one of my other parrots died, so I bought yet another parrot - a big yellow male, he wasnt young, he was middle aged like 3-4 years old.
Unfourtunetly this new yellow parrot and this white-blue parrot (that one that helped youngster) were getting together pretty well, so good they became best-friends and were focused on each other, while they started neglecting this youngster.
Youngster was now few months old so he was fully independent, but still loosing friend is nothing good. On top of that he didnt got bigger much, he had small frame, if we can call it that.
This youngster really wanted to become friends with this yellow and white-blue parrots and he tried to clean them or feed them but they didnt let him. So he finally gave up being friends with them.
Since he was lonely he started showing interest to female parrots, especially to this one green female parrot. He tried to please her for months. Once again he tried to feed her, to clean her etc. She sometimes let him, but most of times she didnt let him do those things. He was jestermaxxing around her for few months, but still she didnt gave him ass even once.
One time another parrot - a big grey male started showing interest this green female and she had sex with this grey one just few hours later. On top of that this grey male parrot was already fuking 2 other females:feelsworry::feelsworry::feelsworry:.
Then this white youngster saw this and became quiet and depressed.
He was sitting his whole days in the corner and never spent time with other parrots.
He was sleeping whole days and almost never ate. He was moving from his corner only if I brought seeds he liked eating the most.
The grey parrot that fucked his green oneitis was coming to this white youngster frome time to time and he was trying to feed him - sometimes he accepted sometimes he didnt.
So my white youngster parrot was depressed like that for few months and then one day I came to room and he was missing. I thought to myself that he is hiding somewhere else and I ignored it for few hours. Then I noticed he is still missing. So I started to search him and I found him alive behind the wardrobe. It looked like nothing happend so I pulled him out and I put him in his corner. He looked normal so I though that shit like that happens. Then yet another few hours later I saw that youngster is spreading his wings and is breathing heavily, so I realised he is dying. 1 hour later he died. I guess it was probably hearth attack from trauma of being behind wardrobe for few haurs, so yea, Im somewhat to blame since I ignored him missing.

I hope he is not suffering now.
Damn bro.

The question I ask myself daily is: what was meaning of his life? He experienced betrayal, loneliness, rejection and no love and then he died.
Our lives are pretty similar, arent they? Its really fucked up.

Last edited:
Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
also instead of eating seeds he should have worked out
Yea totally unhealthy food, its like instant food for humans so here lies the problem. Not his small frame/size.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
This post and comments section is going down in neets.me history I'm calling it. r/incels level funny

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
TLDR: I had a few parrots, one of them had friend for few months, but this friend found another company. Then the first one tried to start relationship with female parrot, but she refused him for months and at the end she started having sex with someone else. Then my parrot became depressed and was sitting for few months in a corner and then it died, probably on hearth attack.

One day I bought a very young white male parrot. He was quite small, but I thought he will get bigger with age. This young parrot was very scared of new place (my home) and he was very young - like 1,5 months. He wasnt fully independent and he appreciated help from other parrots if they did help him.
Another male parrot, which had white-blue colors, helped this youngster. He feed him, they cleaned each other and finally they became best friends.
Few months later one of my other parrots died, so I bought yet another parrot - a big yellow male, he wasnt young, he was middle aged like 3-4 years old.
Unfourtunetly this new yellow parrot and this white-blue parrot (that one that helped youngster) were getting together pretty well, so good they became best-friends and were focused on each other, while they started neglecting this youngster.
Youngster was now few months old so he was fully independent, but still loosing friend is nothing good. On top of that he didnt got bigger much, he had small frame, if we can call it that.
This youngster really wanted to become friends with this yellow and white-blue parrots and he tried to clean them or feed them but they didnt let him. So he finally gave up being friends with them.
Since he was lonely he started showing interest to female parrots, especially to this one green female parrot. He tried to please her for months. Once again he tried to feed her, to clean her etc. She sometimes let him, but most of times she didnt let him do those things. He was jestermaxxing around her for few months, but still she didnt gave him ass even once.
One time another parrot - a big grey male started showing interest this green female and she had sex with this grey one just few hours later. On top of that this grey male parrot was already fuking 2 other females:feelsworry::feelsworry::feelsworry:.
He was sitting his whole days in the corner and never spent time with other parrots.
He was sleeping whole days and almost never ate. He was moving from his corner only if I brought seeds he liked eating the most.
The grey parrot that fucked his green oneitis was coming to this white youngster frome time to time and he was trying to feed him - sometimes he accepted sometimes he didnt.
So my white youngster parrot was depressed like that for few months and then one day I came to room and he was missing. I thought to myself that he is hiding somewhere else and I ignored it for few hours. Then I noticed he is still missing. So I started to search him and I found him alive behind the wardrobe. It looked like nothing happend so I pulled him out and I put him in his corner. He looked normal so I though that shit like that happens. Then yet another few hours later I saw that youngster is spreading his wings and is breathing heavily, so I realised he is dying. 1 hour later he died. I guess it was probably hearth attack from trauma of being behind wardrobe for few haurs, so yea, Im somewhat to blame since I ignored him missing.

Damn bro.

The question I ask myself daily is: what was meaning of his life? He experienced betrayal, loneliness, rejection and no love and then he died.
Holy shit this story is both cage fuel and suifuel

Cagefuel : bcos the lil parrot died
Suifuel: bcos the femoid parrot received attention and had to choose from

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022

Damn bro.

Why didn’t you helped him

Activity
So far there's no one here