One feeling I can't shake off is shame

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Idk if you guys feel the same way but whenever I'm going through any sort of long bout of NEETdom, I can't just be an upapologetic NEET. I'm always lying to other people about what I'm doing and subconsciously feel some sort of shame even when I'm by myself.
It's probably because my parents are both hardworkers but yeah, I honeslty just feel ashamed of myself for wasting my life away.
It's not like I even have anything to work for so logically, I shouldn't give a shit. I guess societal indoctirination is a powerful tool

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Idk if you guys feel the same way but whenever I'm going through any sort of long bout of NEETdom, I can't just be an upapologetic NEET. I'm always lying to other people about what I'm doing and subconsciously feel some sort of shame even when I'm by myself.
It's probably because my parents are both hardworkers but yeah, I honeslty just feel ashamed of myself for wasting my life away.
It's not like I even have anything to work for so logically, I shouldn't give a shit. I guess societal indoctirination is a powerful tool
That's normal. It's just social conditioning and the bluepilled mindset which has been drilled in your brain for years and years.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I don't know that meme, at this point I don't care what people think of me, nothing will change the perception people have of me. I tell them that I take care of my elderly father who also lives alone because with covid there is no work.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I get it I feel the same shame as you explained not because I'm not working but because npc indoctrination devalues your worth :feelsrope: That's why I've just completely given up in the Hope's of having a relationship.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
in a wierd way, i feel this way about being a studentcuck and wagecuck.
I feel like since ive gone to school and wagecucked for a number of years, i should have something to show for it. i graduated college and feel bad about that for fs sake. ive worked since I was 16.
at least marriage, kids, a house, a promotion, anything.
and it didnt fulfill any true desires or wishes. theres no joy to be found.
i feel like im wasting my life away educating myself on things i dont care about and working dead end jobs to keep myself afloat.
and societal indoctrnation made me believe i had to go to school, and if i worked hard, i would be ok.

i would rather spent the whole time being a neet. but grass is greener and shit. but being a wagecuck and good student has given me a shame, and i cant just be unapolgetic and grateful about my education and having work available. i said this before but it can wreck on your soul, especially if you arent an npc and have dreams of doing more in this life.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
I'm always lying to other people about what I'm doing and subconsciously feel some sort of shame even when I'm by myself
same I feel like crap for spending any resources at home and as a result get remorse on everything I consume that is not free.

Even when my dad takes money from my bank account I get from the government (covid money + other) I don’t feel anything since I just sit at home. fuck social conditioning and fuck society.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I usually just say I'm looking for work.
Yes same. Tbqf I currently actually am looking for an IT job (where they claim they can’t find recruits and are even hiring autists etc) through the job agency with full knowledge of my long term unemployment status. My dad died last year and my mum isn’t young and with her the retirement pension will disappear…

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
You must have tiger parents like an asian person who gives their child tutoring, excessive revision and expects them to get A grades and become a doctor, programmer, teacher or lawyer.
My parents didn't care if I failed my school qualifications or only worked minimum wage, just as long as I tried my best at school and wasn't lazy or operate with a lackadaisical attitude.

Your parents suck because they fail to understand that kids born in the 1990s onwards will never have the same opportunities of people born in the 1960s. The only people you should feel ashamed and have to lie around, is women you want to date.

Activity
So far there's no one here