One Day This Forum

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
The end is near, I can feel it. I don't believe this forum has lots of time left. Banning active users on a 10 user forum is unsustainable. One day this forum will be just mods giving warnings to each other.

It's a shame because I kinda like this forum. I've been here for nearly a year now. This forum helped me to quit spending time on Looksmax and Incels. And I don't think about the blackpill or inceldom as much as I used to.

But yeah. I guess I'll have to prepare for the end by finding new interesting forums and making myself known there. I already know a few forums that I find interesting. They are mixed gender normie forums that aren't related to inceldom :feelsheh:

I hope @milkistermoo gets unbanned and that he comes back. It would be fun if @Kaz came back too. But I guess that's never going to happen :feelsjuice:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
There is no end, we constantly get new users, and we got many ppl daily online as much as before

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I predict this forum will be completely dead by mid 2022 [UWSL]:feelsstudy:[/UWSL]

Activity
So far there's no one here