on race

• Thread starter trashsingingslasher
  • Start date
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
I am white, blue eyes, used to have blonde hair
Ultimately I think every race has at least a few good qualitys and appreciate them all, although some are, as a whole, better than others.

Asians- I worked with asians out of high school and i have high opinions of them. Not greedy, high spirits all the time, but not in a fake way. realest as real can be. Effortlessly started me on a road to "spiritual" realization so far removed from any illusions of god or organized religious thought that It saved me from losing all hope in any spiritual side to existence. Not enough bad about asians worth mentioning (later in life i heard that hitler named them honorary members of the aryan race out of respect, I had no trouble understanding why) 8/10

indians- havent known many indians, but imo altogether they seem like less perfected forms of asians. still have a lot of respect for indians, although they seem to have a lot of both gods-in-flesh and genetic trash among their ranks. more trashy as whole than asians. 6/10

hispanics- aztec architecture is impressive, their culture was brutal asf but impressive as well in its history, built pyramids resembling that of egyptians. modern hispanics ive met are usually merry people to be around no matter how great or shitty their lives are. historically have had trouble organizing themselves though, explaining the easy conquering of aztecs and the perpetual mess that mexico is. 5/10

whites- I am white so anything id say of myself could possibly be biased, so ill keep it short. European history, architecture, and invention is very amazing and Im proud of my heritage. of course theres been flaws, although some of it can be attributed to the jewish mental plague (christianity) taking over their minds. 8/10

africans- Ive known good black people, but by a wide margin more blacks ive known i regretted ever crossing paths with than any other race. often simpleminded and VERY easily aggressive. Anytime black people I knew actually beleived the BLM idea of black superiority, being around them was a literal nightmare. Very little historical acheivements or triumphs to speak of. 3/10

jews- Ive only known a few jews (all ashkenazi). I know they run everything but tbh they werent ever too insufferable about it and could have a good time with them as logn as i had enough money to keep up w them. Any idea i had they tried to turn into a way of making money, which was kinda a double edged sword. Basically the reason for a lot of trouble in the world but fuck it. Ashkenazi jews have on average the highest IQs, making logical conversation w jews very easy. one actually constantly complimented my genetic makeup and IQ, so (at least some) seem to be very willing to show respect where it is due. didnt hesitate to call subhumans subhumans in privacy. 6/10

Last edited:
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
did the dolphicow profile pic give it away

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I agree, for the most part. Buckle up for some cold hard black pills.
Asians 8/10
The only bad opinion Hitler had. Asians can't even raise their kids properly.

They are more brutally violent than any other race. They would rip babies out of pregnant women's wombs and eat them.

Tortured their own people like livestock. Some of the most gruesome experiments in history were committed by the Japs.

If you'd like I can elaborate on the other races.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
japan has the lowest level by far of mental illness preventable illness and most other things of any country on earth. European torture made chinese torture look like a shitty massage that ended up killing you

A lot of stupid shit went on in asia but a lot of stupid shit goes on everywhere just cus this is earth tbh. I know about their downsides but at least the ones i met were the nicest and realest people ive met, my view might change tho if i actually went to china/japan and met a whole lot more of them. Japanese art is amazing and makes me pissed off i have to live in america under the influence of hollywood. Their parenting is pretty garbage though from what ive seen

elaborate on the others if you want i didnt ever even say anyhting on middle easterners just cus the only ones ive known were gas station or smoke shop clerks i got to be friendly with

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
japan has the lowest level by far of mental illness preventable illness and most other things of any country on earth. European torture made asian torture look like a shitty massage that ended up killing you πŸ˜†

A lot of stupid shit went on in asia but a lot of stupid shit goes on everywhere just cus this is earth tbh. I know about their downsides but at least the ones i met were the nicest and realest people ive met, my view might change tho if i actually went to china/japan and met a whole lot more of them. Japanese art is amazing and makes me pissed off i have to live in america under the influence of hollywood. Their parenting is pretty garbage though from what ive seen

elaborate on the others if you want i didnt ever even say anyhting on middle easterners just cus the only ones ive known were gas station or smoke shop clerks i got to be friendly with
First off, you should properly reply to me because I won't know if you did otherwise.

Secondly, you didn't even read my articles you brain dead troglodyte. Only in Japan do cannibals become celebrities: https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east...nnibal-killer-issei-sagawa-returns-public-eye

Why are you rating races when you don't know shit about them?

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
First off, you should properly reply to me because I won't know if you did otherwise.

Secondly, you didn't even read my articles you brain dead troglodyte. Only in Japan do cannibals become celebrities: https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east...nnibal-killer-issei-sagawa-returns-public-eye

Why are you rating races when you don't know shit about them?
i did read them and i already knew most of it. just as heinous stuff has happened just about everywhere else. Elizabeth bathory from hungary tortured and killed hundreds of children and was rumored to drink and bathe in their blood too, and shit like that was pretty widespread all over europe for a pretty long time.

Ive read about just about every culture and their history and met people from them and that was my opinion so i posted it. I didnt want to rate asians as a seven because Ive had nearly only good experiences with asian people. At least alot of american white people ive known are downright painful to be around so Id be lying to say that I see them as the very best of all. So i put it as a tie with asians.

Thats crazy about the cannibal though, id forgot about him :feelsLUL: You are right that in the west there's not a chance he wouldve been declared mentally sane, released, and made a celebrity. Also communism tore a lot of asia apart. They on average have higher iqs than whites though and have just as impressive history as europe so id be a fucking idiot to say theyre inferior

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
i did read them and i already knew most of it. just as heinous stuff has happened just about everywhere else. Elizabeth bathory from hungary tortured and killed hundreds of children and was rumored to drink and bathe in their blood too, and shit like that was pretty widespread all over europe for a pretty long time.

Ive read about just about every culture and their history and met people from them and that was my opinion so i posted it. I didnt want to rate asians as a seven because Ive had nearly only good experiences with asian people. At least alot of american white people ive known are downright painful to be around so Id be lying to say that I see them as the very best of all. So i put it as a tie with asians.

Thats crazy about the cannibal though, id forgot about him :feelsLUL: You are right that in the west there's not a chance he wouldve been declared mentally sane, released, and made a celebrity. Also communism tore a lot of asia apart. They on average have higher iqs than whites though and have just as impressive history as europe so id be a fucking idiot to say theyre inferior
Alright I'll accept that answer. I was thinking you were being purposely retarded to piss me off.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
japan has the lowest level by far of mental illness preventable illness and most other things of any country on earth. European torture made chinese torture look like a shitty massage that ended up killing you

Isn't Japan the country that has the suicide forest

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Dec 1, 2020
it's more so relevant in what environment you grew up in rather than which ethnicity your are when it comes to the way someone behaves and his character in general

Fabio

Fabio

(β—‘β€Ώβ—‘)
Dec 4, 2020
it's more so relevant in what environment you grew up in rather than which ethnicity your are when it comes to the way someone behaves and his character in general
True for the most part, but I would like to add that there does seem to exist some kind of "cultural pull factor" which can still affect people from minority cultures even if they grow up in completely different environment. Its not universal tho and doesn't happen in 100% of cases.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
that makes me wana see how itd turn out if a well off healthy white family decided to adopt niglets from the subsaharan. do they turn out with higher iq than they wouldve during development in africa? or are they just more outwardly civilized but not anymore intelligent? gona look it up and see what i can find

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
lmfao this is the other way around. looks funny asf

Attachments

• Taylor-Family.jpg
    Taylor-Family.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 46
Activity
So far there's no one here