Serious On Love...

• Thread starter Nishijou Takumi
  • Start date
Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
What does it mean to be loved? To feel like one is needed to be? I often cannot understand this, while it is felt, it is just that.

In my life, I have been deeply loved, my Mother, Sister, and Grandmother all have loved me very much, as a child up until now. Throughout my life, I have been a very sickly person, when I was 10, I had to get a surgery on my legs that left me using a wheel-chair for 2 years. In that time, my Younger Sister and Grandmother were always attending to me, spending time with me, taking me to parks and cinema, and trying to help with my recovery.

I cannot understand why this is, even in biologically, it makes little sense at times. I feel as though I am not capable to love, perhaps it is my lack of experience or something else entirely, but I want to learn to feel beyond myself. It is one of the few things that I cannot grasp, or come to understand; With time and maturity that may change, but what it is that I know?

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
If I may add to this, it seems to be a full becoming of what we originally thought of "Just ourselves" When in encounters with the "Self" we find No-Self but a assorted mess of things that are not of what they should be. Longing desires, to go further, to cling, to wish, qualities that perhaps seem to ensure the very survival of our species. It also enquires a more metaphysical question of what is that "Drivingness" of things?

Perhaps to know that reality is a way, that it is, but the moments that are good, were good because of things that came, and that their are things yet to come, The way of Life, to be a manipulator of Yin and Yang, to speak in Daoist terms, perhaps the thing which may give meaning to all existence, is knowing that you can love yourself, love reality, love others; The alternative is Pride, to raise oneself out of insecurity, but you will fall, and bring everyone down with you.

We will all die, what we do in the world of life, is the thing that matters, for what action can be in a place of in-action?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Listen Nishijou, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Nishijou , then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
I apologize if I don't make much sense, I speak poetically a lot, and English is different in its structure.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it.
Yes, but why have a relationship with someone in the beginning of things? Even love outside of "Eros" the love of kin-ship, strangers, a child, one-self, reality as a whole?

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Family/friends love is just caring deeply about other person, its not really any special feeling, you just want to spend time and care for another human. Its usually reserved for small amount of people at a time, people that say they have 40 friends are usually psychopaths. This type of love can last a life time.

Lust love is just chemicals in your brain giving you information to bang that bitch 3 times a day, and stay with her after parasite is born. This "love" lasts up to 2 years, and if you and the girl develop actual love for each other it can also last a life time.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
This type of love can last a life time
Yes! This is the love that I speak of.
I think love is maybe having hope in a person that they can live.
That is the Love of a Mother perhaps, to have hope that one day they will have strength to live and suffer in the world; Often it is the mistake of mothers when they think of them as children when they are men, but women understand children more than any other man, while man is the most like a child.

The Faith and Hope that we can live in the world, one day to go towards a world of freedom and bliss, where a man is a government unto himself.
I think it is only because of those three women in my life, that I am who I am now; perhaps if I didn't, I would've died by now.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
To be, or not to be; That is the question.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Jun 13, 2021
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of dispised Love, the Law’s delay,
The insolence of Office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th'unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currents turn awry,
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remember'd

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Listen Nishijou, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Nishijou , then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it.
Focus on science.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Focus on science.
Soy

Activity
So far there's no one here