Old chad lite friend gets a new girlfriend

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This chadlite I keep tabs on just got a new girlfriend right after breaking up with his other gf. He met both of them on match.com must be nice. Chad's can just pick a new gf like an incel buys a sweater from a jc penny catalog. JflšŸ¤” While we all rott chad can get a gf with out even having to leave his house. He can just do a simple click of the mouse and bam his new gf shows up wearing lingerie. I'm so fucked up from this harsh reality that I seriously am praying to die in the near future.:feelspop::feelspop:

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I prefer Macy's
Lavish :feelsthumb:

This chadlite I keep tabs on just got a new girlfriend right after breaking up with his other gf. He met both of them on match.com must be nice. Chad's can just pick a new gf like an incel buys a sweater from a jc penny catalog. JflšŸ¤” While we all rott chad can get a gf with out even having to leave his house. He can just do a simple click of the mouse and bam his new gf shows up wearing lingerie. I'm so fucked up from this harsh reality that I seriously am praying to die in the near future.:feelspop::feelspop:

Is looksmaxxing an option for you anymore? DM me I wont doxx :feelseheh:

$0.50 Reply

Activity
So far there's no one here