OCD

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i like to have everything on my desk and shelfs in order,(especially video game stuff) i hate seeing my stuff or clothes being messy and all around the place i hate dust too, also i tend to fix other ppl stuff or adjust places of furinuture around.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
i like to have everything on my desk and shelfs in order,(especially video game stuff) i hate seeing my stuff or clothes being messy and all around the place i hate dust too, also i tend to fix other ppl stuff or adjust places of furinuture around.
I don't want to be dismissive bro but the way you describe it doesn't really sound like OCD more like just being very orderly.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
It used to be really bad but I've got it a bit under control. I take SSRI's though.
How much of the improvement is from the SSRI? For me it's really bad I frequently waste hours and hours being anxious obsessing about the smallest thing and doing something over and over until I'm tired of myself.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
How much of the improvement is from the SSRI? For me it's really bad I frequently waste hours and hours being anxious obsessing about the smallest thing and doing something over and over until I'm tired of myself.
When I started taking it a few years back I'd say it helped to keep my anxiety away sometimes. I really had to build the mental willpower to just say stop when I get carried away. Easier said than done of course. It took me a long time to get this point, but the meds defiantly helped me cope.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I don't have physical OCD like keeping things extra tidy but I obsessively think about think until my mind physically hurts and I repeat mantras in my head. I think it is caused a decrease in my iq

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Anyone here has OCD? I have it not diagnosed but it can get pretty bad although some days are worse than others
I have this weird thing where when I leave the house I keep thinking I forgot to turn the oven off so i freak out I'll start a fire. So I check the oven to see if it's on before I leave home even if I never used the oven :feelslol::feelslol: or some times I turn off the water line when I go out of town cause I'm afraid there will be a flood in my apartment. Is this weird?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I have this weird thing where when I leave the house I keep thinking I forgot to turn the oven off so i freak out I'll start a fire. So I check the oven to see if it's on before I leave home even if I never used the oven :feelslol::feelslol: or some times I turn off the water line when I go out of town cause I'm afraid there will be a flood in my apartment. Is this weird?
I think everyone has some fears like that I don't think these are especially weird at least not OCD stuff.

Activity
So far there's no one here