Not owning a mobile phone

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Am I the only one here who doesn't own a mobile phone anymore, or thought about throwing it away? Only have had, a little phase in my teen's where I actually liked them.
Now since about a year not having one, I feel more free and also less stressed.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I haven't owned one for about 2 years since I was last waging. I don't trust them and for someone who spends the majority of his waking hours within arms reach of a computer it's nice to have at least some time where I'm not plugged in

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Seems horrible, but if it works for you that's great. Most of us are too attached to our phones it's actually pretty bad when you really think about it. Go to a busy area and more than likely half of the people are on their phone if not more.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
Seems horrible, but if it works for you that's great. Most of us are too attached to our phones it's actually pretty bad when you really think about it. Go to a busy area and more than likely half of the people are on their phone if not more.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I started to dislike/hate phones. Back when I had friends it was almost impossible to speak with them, without them doing some shit on their phone.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
Mine is over 10 years old, it is very slow to use.
That sucks, bought my self a new laptop last year, cause my PC was old and shitty too.

Attachments

• Kohlchan.PNG
    Kohlchan.PNG
    497.4 KB · Views: 27
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
how are you supposed to physically ldar without a smartphone
I use a dining chair when sitting at my pc, when in bed I put mouse and keyboard on it since my room is small enough for the wire to reach.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I have one but I don't really use it that much. I only use it for phone calls or when I'm outside and obviously need a mobile device with me.

Always been a desktop pc person. I need a huge screen (at least 24 inch, 144hz, ips display), a mouse and a keyboard. That's why I never really liked smartphones or tablets. Touchscreens are weird to me idk.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'm in university, it's impossible to not have one.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
i thought this way when i was 18, trying to act all edgy and cool for not wanting a smartphone, cringe tbh. Smartphones are just a part of our lives at this point, but i get why you wouldn't want to use social media apps, it can be addicting and depressing.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You can also notice this quite good watching recent concerts. Seems like 90% of all people experience the show by staring at their own smartphone screens.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Feb 20, 2022
I use it also but rarely as i dont want to go jail
Didn't know its still online. 4 years ago or so, we used it on the school computers, but I haven't visited it for about 3 years. Is it still full of Lolibernds?

Attachments

• Ach Bernd - Kopie.jpg
    Ach Bernd - Kopie.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 20
I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
Didn't know its still online. 4 years ago or so, we used it on the school computers, but I haven't visited it for about 3 years. Is it still full of Lolibernds?
Yes they are cringe sadly Krautchan was taken offline and the pedosite is the only successor of some sort to it

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i thought this way when i was 18, trying to act all edgy and cool for not wanting a smartphone, cringe tbh. Smartphones are just a part of our lives at this point, but i get why you wouldn't want to use social media apps, it can be addicting and depressing.
Why would I need a smartphone when I can message anyone I need (want) to message using a computer? Many things are "just a part of our lives at this point" such as trannies, vaccine passports, fast food etc. It doesn't mean we have to accept them.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Why would I need a smartphone when I can message anyone I need (want) to message using a computer? Many things are "just a part of our lives at this point" such as trannies, vaccine passports, fast food etc. It doesn't mean we have to accept them.
this is just a fine incel, not having friends cope

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
this is just a fine incel, not having friends cope
I have friends I don't need to send them text messages since the internet exists and if we're meeting somewhere we just say where we're going to meet or the route we're going to take it's not hard.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I have friends I don't need to send them text messages since the internet exists and if we're meeting somewhere we just say where we're going to meet or the route we're going to take it's not hard.
wish there was a cope react

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Basically you can scroll through hundreds of memes and interesting videos in a few minutes
don’t know anyone that uses it that way.
it to me has always been a glorified dating app. I don’t even bother making one. It would be cringe having like 30 followers and getting 1 or 2 likes on my photos. Are you secretly a chad?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
don’t know anyone that uses it that way.
it to me has always been a glorified dating app. I don’t even bother making one. It would be cringe having like 30 followers and getting 1 or 2 likes on my photos. Are you secretly a chad?
No it's the same as tiktok. Just make a burner account.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
No it's the same as tiktok. Just make a burner account.
call me retarded but it never occur to me that you could have a burner account there. It seems strange though not posting anything on there and just having it for memes. With tiktok it makes a lot of sense.

Activity
So far there's no one here