Discussion NOT GUILTY VERDICT in wolfie trial

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
although it may come as a surprise to many backstabbing niggas, i was telling the truth all along.

i was acquitted of all charges by the resident janny. i am a free man now.
Wolf head dance

im not some crazy schizoid making alts left and right. i am not a faggot. i dont think im a bad person. i admit i do need to improve on many things but i think my heart, for the most part, is in the right place.
i was telling the truth, from the very beginning, i am a high inhib autist with too much time in my hands so i lurked and i lurked and i lurked and i learned a lot about the forum and its users before i decided to sign up.
this was kind of a wake-up call, maby i need to spend less time here and more time working towards my irl goals

mad respect to all the real niggas who believed in me... as expected only a few real niggas out there are immune to subversion.
thank you @Alzheimer for realizing this whole thing was stupid and calling janny and the angry hivemind NPC mob out
thank you @Fabio for giving me the benefit of the doubt
thank you @VoDkA, you were probably trolling but at least you wanted to get to the bottom of this
thank you @Neetgod2, even though you attacked me on baseless assumptions, you were kind enough to reconsider it and i commend you for that
thank you @Atila for not jumping on all the other fools bandwagon, ur a real one
thank you janny @Haruhi Suzumiya, despite assuming i was guilty without concrete evidence, you went through with the investigation. even though i dislike jannies, i must say you do have commitment to truth

disappointed in @Lain, i dont hate you because ur a fellow neetcel and i enjoy reading your posts. u seem like a really smart nigga, but expected better from you
disappointed in pooinloo pajeet @Looksmax Refugee II, i must admit you put up a strong defense for @neetgod2s case, but you shat the bed on this one. really screwed the pooch on this one
you fools fell for bracketcel's trickery, he spun his rigged dreidel and like weak pawns you fell for it, you're lower than cattle to 'They Live' lizard reptilian "people" in disguise such as bracketcel.

Bgfu

HLEO0Vo

you should've known better.

ill not leave but ill try to spend less time here and focus on aspects of my life that i do have some sorta control over.
more time coping and improving and less time lurking/shitposting.
i try my best to be nice to everyone around here and will continue to do so.

wolfie,
the realest nigga.

Wolfie

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
although it may come as a surprise to many backstabbing niggas, i was telling the truth all along.

i was acquitted of all charges by the resident janny. i am a free man now.
View attachment 30248

im not some crazy schizoid making alts left and right. i am not a faggot. i dont think im a bad person. i admit i do need to improve on many things but i think my heart, for the most part, is in the right place.
i was telling the truth, from the very beginning, i am a high inhib autist with too much time in my hands so i lurked and i lurked and i lurked and i learned a lot about the forum and its users before i decided to sign up.
this was kind of a wake-up call, maby i need to spend less time here and more time working towards my irl goals

mad respect to all the real niggas who believed in me... as expected only a few real niggas out there are immune to subversion.
thank you @Alzheimer for realizing this whole thing was stupid and calling janny and the angry hivemind NPC mob out
thank you @Fabio for giving me the benefit of the doubt
thank you @VoDkA, you were probably trolling but at least you wanted to get to the bottom of this
thank you @Neetgod2, even though you attacked me on baseless assumptions, you were kind enough to reconsider it and i commend you for that
thank you @Atila for not jumping on all the other fools bandwagon, ur a real one
thank you janny @Haruhi Suzumiya, despite assuming i was guilty without concrete evidence, you went through with the investigation. even though i dislike jannies, i must say you do have commitment to truth

disappointed in @Lain, i dont hate you because ur a fellow neetcel and i enjoy reading your posts. u seem like a really smart nigga, but expected better from you
disappointed in pooinloo pajeet @Looksmax Refugee II, i must admit you put up a strong defense for @neetgod2s case, but you shat the bed on this one. really screwed the pooch on this one
you fools fell for bracketcel's trickery, he spun his rigged dreidel and like weak pawns you fell for it, you're lower than cattle to 'They Live' lizard reptilian "people" in disguise such as bracketcel.

View attachment 30249
View attachment 30250
you should've known better.

ill not leave but ill try to spend less time here and focus on aspects of my life that i do have some sorta control over.
more time coping and improving and less time lurking/shitposting.
i try my best to be nice to everyone around here and will continue to do so.

wolfie,
the realest nigga.

View attachment 30252
Got it you have to understand something weebfag had atleast three alts and was banned only a couple days ago. So people here are unusually paranoid about him larping.

Weebfag was a thorn in my side. I'm glad he's gone. Notice how not one person said they were sorry to see him go.

Any way man I hope you arnt weeb cause you seem like a chill dude. But again you got to earn your wings around here for people to trust you. It's nothing personal. Just bad timing

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You act like Haruhi's verdict is like the word of god or something. Haruhi is wrong. I got away with having an alt myself and Haruhi had no idea until I confessed.

Activity
So far there's no one here