Not going with family for Thanksgiving

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
I'll be staying home in the NEET dojo today while my parents and siblings go to my family's for thanksgiving. I just don't feel like going and socializing and having to keep appearances with them, I love them it's just personally I prefer to be on my own especially during big gatherings. Anybody else hiding away this thanksgiving? What are your plans? Happy thanksgiving everyone btw

0368   39gANlN

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I just don't feel like going and socializing and having to keep appearances with them, I love them it's just personally I prefer to be on my own especially during big gatherings
Yep, same here and that goes for all family gatherings. I usually just lock myself in my room, put headphones on to completely isolate myself from them and stay in my own world. Now people usually say: "Just force yourself to go out more, hiding will make it even worse." Nah, I often forced myself to attend gatherings and I was always happy when I'm finally in my room again.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
My family and I don’t celebrate thanksgiving, because it’s basically a shittier version of Christmas.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I'll be staying home in the NEET dojo today while my parents and siblings go to my family's for thanksgiving. I just don't feel like going and socializing and having to keep appearances with them, I love them it's just personally I prefer to be on my own especially during big gatherings. Anybody else hiding away this thanksgiving? What are your plans? Happy thanksgiving everyone btw

View attachment 25894
Cuh i aint gone to thanksgiving or christmas for a long ass time, quit going to christmas in 2017, thanksgiving 2018

i stay at home and eat cheap Bangladesh food

Attachments

• alu-chicken-zuranazrecipe.com_.jpg
    alu-chicken-zuranazrecipe.com_.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here