Serious Not enough space for collection

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I was doing some measuring and it turns out I only have space in my bedroom for 130 DVD's/Blu Rays. If you also count the ones I can put in a thin plastic sleeve like I showed you in my video I can have around 60/70 in a small box. You can't have too many of these boxes either as they can take up space too. So really the maximum my collection could be is around 350. Every cope has its problems.

I want to buy a few bulky Baywatch sets as the artwork looks good, I think I will have to keep them in my car along with my bulky Frasier ones.
71KgWBbo 2L AC SL1332

Last edited by a moderator:
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Comments like that are why you are on my permanent ignore list. Also Fabio liking comments like that doesn't help you get off my ignore list any time soon.
how long for me? i don't even remember what wrong i did

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
how long for me? i don't even remember what wrong i did
There is a chance I added you as a misunderstanding. On my thread about my mannequin head you urged me to kill myself but it may have been directed at milkistermoo.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
There is a chance I added you as a misunderstanding. On my thread about my mannequin head you urged me to kill myself but it may have been directed at milkistermoo.
yes i urged milksitermoo

Activity
So far there's no one here