Not a memory but fiction.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Standing in a warm puddle of blood, but in time it gets cold and thick like shampoo. Ribs are broken by a punch, puncturing lungs with sharp edges. At least my head is ok, the other one is missing half. I have to be careful not to step on bone shards, I might get an infection.
The old beast is in shock but there is plenty of food for him. His owner is splattered all over the walls and ceiling. Beast trusted his instincts and now his paw is on a plate. Slowly stroke down the bone to slide the meat off, for him to have even more food.
The voice in the bathroom is starting to get louder. His eyes and tongue are a threat. If he gets found out I'll be compromised. Would it be less cruel to drown him?
Top floor. Should I check the next door when I'm done here? I hear a girl's laughter, she might be a nurse? I probably have 30 minutes, will she fix me? I also am aroused by the idea of raping her. Might as well, that would be the way to go. Panic and fear would pump hot blood to her warm walls. She can scream loud as she can, I'll be long gone before the aftermath.
A chance to live or die with a bang?

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Wanting to go out with a bang is a common term used by people who are thinking of killing themselves. Usually means doing something badass or amazing with their suicide.
Comedy comes from turning the meaning of the word "bang" into a literal sense, meaning sex in this context. Hope I wasn't too subtle, it was meant to come out of the blue. Turning serious into ridiculous.
Thank you for reading.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for adding so much to the conversation

Wanting to go out with a bang is a common term used by people who are thinking of killing themselves. Usually means doing something badass or amazing with their suicide.
Comedy comes from turning the meaning of the word "bang" into a literal sense, meaning sex in this context. Hope I wasn't too subtle, it was meant to come out of the blue. Turning serious into ridiculous.
Thank you for reading.
I know someone who went out with a bang, but that's a topic for another forum.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Here's a hint

Activity
So far there's no one here