Serious Nostalgia

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Anyone else gets nostalgic about things you didn't even experience? Personally I get really nostalgic about anime, manga and light novels which I didn't read/watch back when they came out. The other day I was laying in bed and thinking how fucking cool it would have been if I started reading index LN just as it was released back in 2004 and kept following it till this day.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it's would be nice to able to go back to the past and re-read LN/manga and r-watch anime
like the first time, get that feeling back, for things i don't know , no bc i migh not like it

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
it's would be nice to able to go back to the past and re-read LN/manga and r-watch anime
like the first time, get that feeling back, for things i don't know , no bc i migh not like it
Started to watch InuYasha a while go, all I could think about was "Oh god It would be so much better if I were watching it back then". Dunno how to get out this mindset. Feels like I missed out on a lot of shit and now Instead I am coping watching/reading all that as an adult.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Started to watch InuYasha a while go, all I could think about was "Oh god It would be so much better if I were watching it back then". Dunno how to get out this mindset. Feels like I missed out on a lot of shit and now Instead I am coping watching/reading all that as an adult.
i get that feeling ,i would have loved my first anime to be haruhi, sometimes you watch smth later but the experience pretty much remains the same

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Anyone else gets nostalgic about things you didn't even experience? Personally I get really nostalgic about anime, manga and light novels which I didn't read/watch back when they came out. The other day I was laying in bed and thinking how fucking cool it would have been if I started reading index LN just as it was released back in 2004 and kept following it till this day.
i get notalgic for the world they were set in because i was immersed asf so my brain acts like i was there too its complicated

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
i get weird feelings when i hear the toradora op

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've had the same feeling recently when I watched Lupin, how it must have been for the average kid in Japan in the 70s to wake up (or stay up, most likely) and watch Lupins adventures. I imagined myself like that for a while, felt mogged by random Japanese kids in the 70s and got over it

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I've had the same feeling recently when I watched Lupin, how it must have been for the average kid in Japan in the 70s to wake up (or stay up, most likely) and watch Lupins adventures. I imagined myself like that for a while, felt mogged by random Japanese kids in the 70s and got over it
Damn that's crazy. Is that also how you felt when you saw the @Atila pic of Sabine's fat ass? But it's okay, you're safe now my little pumpkin.

Activity
So far there's no one here