Story Normies hate on the unemployed and when you do work they try to get you fired

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Let me tell you a story of one of my old jobs, for 5 months in 2015 I worked in a factory which produced kitchen doors, my job was to either help load the doors onto paint spraying machine or else I had to manually sand the doors with a hand sanding machine like a good wagie. In these jobs you were standing beside a normie so in true normie fashion you were expected to chat with them for hours on end :feelsrope:

Of course as an Autist I couldn't chat to the normies very much and even when I did talk I had very little to say due to me not having a social life, I live a pretty dull life. The normies soon smelled my autism and made fun of me behind my back about how I didn't talk and they often complained about having to work beside me. Of course this angered me and I was sick of these two faced normies being nice to my face and making fun of me when I wasn't near them. This sort of think makes you lose any will to be friends with them.

Come Christmas time and I was one of several workers who were laid off due to "a lack of work available in the new year". They said I might get to return in February 2016, later that year I found out that the workers who were laid off at the same time as me were asked back, this included an ex criminal who had done prison time and also a drug dealer. Meek harmless Autist wasn't allowed his job back.

I am certain this sort of think will happen repeatedly in the future and I am ok with that as long as there is a welfare cushion for me to fall on.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Let me tell you a story of one of my old jobs, for 5 months in 2015 I worked in a factory which produced kitchen doors, my job was to either help load the doors onto paint spraying machine or else I had to manually sand the doors with a hand sanding machine like a good wagie. In these jobs you were standing beside a normie so in true normie fashion you were expected to chat with them for hours on end :feelsrope:

Of course as an Autist I couldn't chat to the normies very much and even when I did talk I had very little to say due to me not having a social life, I live a pretty dull life. The normies soon smelled my autism and made fun of me behind my back about how I didn't talk and they often complained about having to work beside me. Of course this angered me and I was sick of these two faced normies being nice to my face and making fun of me when I wasn't near them. This sort of think makes you lose any will to be friends with them.

Come Christmas time and I was one of several workers who were laid off due to "a lack of work available in the new year". They said I might get to return in February 2016, later that year I found out that the workers who were laid off at the same time as me were asked back, this included an ex criminal who had done prison time and also a drug dealer. Meek harmless Autist wasn't allowed his job back.

I am certain this sort of think will happen repeatedly in the future and I am ok with that as long as there is a welfare cushion for me to fall on.
Does universal credit still pay u if fired?

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
Don´t worry son.
They will decay physically and mentally from taking the jab, the process is irreversible.
<In The End>
The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth, clearly as The Lord himself professed to be True.

mortyposter

mortyposter

NEET
Oct 31, 2021
This made me tear up.

Normies can neurotypicalmog you.

Activity
So far there's no one here