Depression none on this forum can rival my autism

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
it gets a little lonely at times, you know...

Last edited:
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
y you.. OKAY? :feelspat:
cringe at this low T response.
daily reminder you pakis are subhuman filth

AFGHANS ARE BURNING YOUR FLAGS
you know you are beyond subhuman when even your muslim neighbours burn your flag..

pak-flag-1471695441.jpg

dre-gif.11844

@Nakiami even afghans burn the paki flag. that shows how much of a failure and disgrace pakistani subhumans are, when even their muslim neighbours burn their flags

banderas-gif.11845

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
cringe at this low T response.
daily reminder you pakis are subhuman filth

AFGHANS ARE BURNING YOUR FLAGS
you know you are beyond subhuman when even your muslim neighbours burn your flag..

pak-flag-1471695441.jpg

dre-gif.11844

@Nakiami even afghans burn the paki flag. that shows how much of a failure and disgrace pakistani subhumans are, when even their muslim neighbours burn their flags

banderas-gif.11845
y...you too, you OKAY? :feelspat:

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Have you considered curing your autism?

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Have you considered curing your autism?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. “Neurodevelopmental” means the disorder is related to development of the nervous system.

Typically, the signs appear in early childhood, generally between 12 to 24 months. But diagnosis may not occur until later, especially if symptoms are subtle.

Since symptoms vary from person to person, medical experts talk about ASD as being on a spectrum, rather than consisting of a fixed set of symptoms that all people will experience.

Most experts agree that there is no cure for autism. That’s why many of them approach ASD in a way that looks at the management of symptoms or development of skills and support, which includes behavioral, psychological, and educational therapy.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. “Neurodevelopmental” means the disorder is related to development of the nervous system.

Typically, the signs appear in early childhood, generally between 12 to 24 months. But diagnosis may not occur until later, especially if symptoms are subtle.

Since symptoms vary from person to person, medical experts talk about ASD as being on a spectrum, rather than consisting of a fixed set of symptoms that all people will experience.

Most experts agree that there is no cure for autism. That’s why many of them approach ASD in a way that looks at the management of symptoms or development of skills and support, which includes behavioral, psychological, and educational therapy.
Meth actually cured my autism

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
the government doesn't want you to know

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Alcohol temporarily cures my autism.
I can’t deal with people when I’m sober.

Activity
So far there's no one here