Discussion nofap day 4

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I just scheduled an appointment with the sperm bank so I have an excuse to bust a fattie oh lawd :feelsahhh: how do people go 30 days without busting, apparently they're going to give me $90 though for my nut and I'll basically be cucking men who are infertile :feelsthumb: my seed in their wife and I get paid, I'll get to see the fruits of my labour 18 years from now :feelsuhuh:

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Told my dad that nigger called them and asked if he could donate too :feelslol: they told him he was too old and hanged up :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: wonder what kind of meat beating session aid they'll have at the sperm bank, will report back tomorrow with an update :feelsuhuh:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Have any of you niggers looked at the sperm donation groups on social media, holy shit the ugliest motherfuckers are knocking up bitches left and right. There's so many cuckolds here it's insane, they say shit like "yeah natural insemination is fine with me bro :feelsuhuh: don't beat that pussy up too much" why have I even been bothering with dating, you really gotta see these ugly motherfuckers that post on here. Niggers will be 60, obese and 5'6 and be like "yeah I can donate hehe" and bitches will respond because the guy LARPs about being in mensa :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: oh noooooo :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I just scheduled an appointment with the sperm bank so I have an excuse to bust a fattie oh lawd :feelsahhh: how do people go 30 days without busting, apparently they're going to give me $90 though for my nut and I'll basically be cucking men who are infertile :feelsthumb: my seed in their wife and I get paid, I'll get to see the fruits of my labour 18 years from now :feelsuhuh:
Normally they wont except you unless you have a college degree I tried years ago but they rejected me. Did they except you or do you still have to be screened just curious. What's the cut off age?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Normally they wont except you unless you have a college degree I tried years ago but they rejected me. Did they except you or do you still have to be screened just curious. What's the cut off age?
35 is the cut off age for public donations. Private donations don't have a cut off, check Facebook and join some private donation groups, it's crazy. I've got a woman messaging me right now asking if I can fly out to Indiana, she'll pay of course for it :feelsuhuh: she wants an STD test and other shit though before I knock her up, so I think I'll have to donate through a sperm bank to get a lot of info about my genes. I'm going to LARP that I'm going to college to the sperm bank, I mean, I have an .edu email so I can LARP it well if need be. Look at this guy slaying :feelsuhuh: you can do it too

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
35 is the cut off age for public donations. Private donations don't have a cut off, check Facebook and join some private donation groups, it's crazy. I've got a woman messaging me right now asking if I can fly out to Indiana, she'll pay of course for it :feelsuhuh: she wants an STD test and other shit though before I knock her up, so I think I'll have to donate through a sperm bank to get a lot of info about my genes. I'm going to LARP that I'm going to college to the sperm bank, I mean, I have an .edu email so I can LARP it well if need be. Look at this guy slaying :feelsuhuh: you can do it too

Unfucking believe bro I've only watched two minutes and my jaw hit the floor you've got to be kidding me. This Kyle guy is hideous, why would any one want his sperm. Holy shit this is a revelation my nigga. Looks like I just found a way to fund my tendie addiction.:feelslala::feelslala:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Unfucking believe bro I've only watched two minutes and my jaw hit the floor you've got to be kidding me. This Kyle guy is hideous, why would any one want his sperm. Holy shit this is a revelation my nigga. Looks like I just found a way to fund my tendie addiction.:feelslala::feelslala:
It truly is a revelation, if you're under 35 you should go to a sperm bank and get the tests done and become a private donor unironically. Look them up, you'd be surprised. A lot of these women are starving for a baby, they'll message all of the guys who've recently posted and comment on their statues. They aren't thinking logically at all, that's why this Kyle guy slays. I'm for sure heading to a sperm bank tomorrow my nigger and getting all these tests done ASAP, if this ugly nigger can slay so much pussy I'm going to be drowning :feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It truly is a revelation, if you're under 35 you should go to a sperm bank and get the tests done and become a private donor unironically. Look them up, you'd be surprised. A lot of these women are starving for a baby, they'll message all of the guys who've recently posted and comment on their statues. They aren't thinking logically at all, that's why this Kyle guy slays. I'm for sure heading to a sperm bank tomorrow my nigger and getting all these tests done ASAP, if this ugly nigger can slay so much pussy I'm going to be drowning :feelsuhuh:
Imagine wanting some looser neetcels sperm who watches chink cartoons all day and cant have a conversation unless hes on adderall as your sperm donor:feelslol:

kyle is a neetcel and should be posting here instead hes swimming in coochie and you mogg kyle imagine how much pussey you could get. :feelsok:

Then who knows maybe one of your kids turns out to be successful and tracks you down then you can sympathy max :feelslol::feelslol::yay::yay::feelskek:

Activity
So far there's no one here