Depression Nobody in my grade even knows me

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I was in part of a video presentation shown to the whole school ~a week ago & when it was my part I heard a couple girls behind me mutter "who is that." My cheekbones were popping from all the fat burners I've been taking & I mogged the majority of other guys in the vid so I think it was good attention but at the same time it's really sad. If I died nobody would be at my funeral except for family & I'd have no friends to keep my memory alive in their hearts. I don't even understand how it came to be that I have no friends. When people talk to me I can hold a really good conversation. It's just nobody ever sits with me or asks to hang out. Then if I try & make the first step people get uncomfortable so I fuck off because I don't want to be a cringy creep who can't take social cues. I think it really comes down to the fact I have a intimidating low trust expressionless face which is a shame because it doesn't reflect the inner me at all. People probably look at me sitting by myself and assume I want to be alone & don't see me as remotely approachable.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
I was in part of a video presentation shown to the whole school ~a week ago & when it was my part I heard a couple girls behind me mutter "who is that." My cheekbones were popping from all the fat burners I've been taking & I mogged the majority of other guys in the vid so I think it was good attention but at the same time it's really sad. If I died nobody would be at my funeral except for family & I'd have no friends to keep my memory alive in their hearts. I don't even understand how it came to be that I have no friends. When people talk to me I can hold a really good conversation. It's just nobody ever sits with me or asks to hang out. Then if I try & make the first step people get uncomfortable so I fuck off because I don't want to be a cringy creep who can't take social cues. I think it really comes down to the fact I have a intimidating low trust expressionless face which is a shame because it doesn't reflect the inner me at all. People probably look at me sitting by myself and assume I want to be alone & don't see me as remotely approachable.
I can relate, tho i was once in a while approached (before corona obviously)

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Poor guy. I wonder if there's an app that young gymmaxxed white dude can use to get company. :cry:
bro I've probably sank >100 hrs into dating apps & they're bullshit

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
bro I've probably sank >100 hrs into dating apps & they're bullshit
Lower the bar, you are supposed to hit cougars at that age. Girls at your age date guys in their middle and late 20s. Get a 40+ surrogate mom to suck you off for the time being.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's just high school. If you're a mogger, you'll enjoy college I'm guessing

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
For people like us making friends is just luck

Activity
So far there's no one here