No one respect me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Every one in my life is constantly disrespecting me. No one even acknowledging my presence. Never asking how was my day? Never complimenting me. Never impressed by my achievements. Normies are so cruel. I want to die.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
give a couple reasons why they should respect you
*Points fists at you*
You better leave my friend alone Eren-chan, I'll make sure you never use that mouth again except for sucking dick.
fist-4970148.jpg

ThunderLizard

ThunderLizard

heavy atmosphere
Nov 26, 2020
you are probably biased towards interpreting interactions negatively
i doubt you are interesting enough to get constant negative attention

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for asking bud it has just started I slept all day to avoid my shit life. Now I'm watching the laker game. How about yourself?
based and NBA pilled. Do you think Lakers will win against Dallas Mavericks on Saturday? I'm pretty sure they will.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Every one in my life is constantly disrespecting me. No one even acknowledging my presence. Never asking how was my day? Never complimenting me. Never impressed by my achievements. Normies are so cruel. I want to die.
Get a Profile Picture, that way, people on here will Respect you more.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
based and NBA pilled. Do you think Lakers will win against Dallas Mavericks on Saturday? I'm pretty sure they will.
Sorry for the delayed response what did u think of the lakers tonight mavs are getting off to a riff spot so far. My warriors fucking suck probably the worst team in the nba

Activity
So far there's no one here