LOL No More Money For Me

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
It's finally happened. After just over a year of not speaking to my work coach and not signing in and journaling my daily job searching (not even wrote a cv) the kikes at the job centre have finally cut me off. Fortunately I live with family so food and shelter aren't really going to be a problem but where will I get my money for copes now? Any suggestions on what my next move should be other than getting a job because I lost my birth certificate, don't have a drivers license and my passport is probs about 5/6 years out of date?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Just apply for neetbux at the jobcenter again, repeat the cycle. :feelskek:
Even if I do I've got a years worth of sanctions racked up I'll probably be getting about 50/month if I apply for jobs 8hrs each day. Besides, I think I've lost my birth certificate and now that covid's over I think they want proper identification now so my outdated passport with a picture of 8 year old me on it won't suffice. I probably can go in there grovelling if I'm willing to eat shit and keep my mouth shut while they tell me I'm a naughty boy and should've been applying for jobs

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Even if I do I've got a years worth of sanctions racked up I'll probably be getting about 50/month if I apply for jobs 8hrs each day. Besides, I think I've lost my birth certificate and now that covid's over I think they want proper identification now so my outdated passport with a picture of 8 year old me on it won't suffice. I probably can go in there grovelling if I'm willing to eat shit and keep my mouth shut while they tell me I'm a naughty boy and should've been applying for jobs
Damn. I think you can apply for a new certified birth certificate copy in that case.
Dont all your sanctions disappear? When they completely cut you off your contract with them ends too. So in theory they still have your data but it should start from zero again with no sanctions. But I could be wrong. Maybe dont re-apply immediately again, get some random shit job for a week and just quit. Then you apply for neetbux again.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Damn. I think you can apply for a new certified birth certificate copy in that case.
Dont all your sanctions disappear? When they completely cut you off your contract with them ends too. So in theory they still have your data but it should start from zero again with no sanctions. But I could be wrong. Maybe dont re-apply immediately again, get some random shit job for a week and just quit. Then you apply for neetbux again.
Friend knows someone who works there maybe there's some sort of loophole once when we were drinking he said I can get extra money for being a druggy as drugs are a barrier to work but I never bothered doing it. I don't know if sanctions disappear I doubt it but it probably differs from country to country. When I was signing up they asked me have I ever applied for anything before and I said no because I hadn't applied for universal credit but it was on record that I applied for jobseekers allowance earlier which failed so reapplication seems like an unlikely scenario.

As for the birth certificate I have no idea how you do that I thought it was the root that all identification stems from and if you don't have that or a drivers license you're basically relegated to illegal immigrant status except illegal immigrants get benefits no problem. Probably can get it back somehow but it's a hassle I can't be bothered dealing with especially if I'm not going to bother getting a job or reapply.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
$50 a month, need to look for work? What kinda pretend neetbux is this? Newyork emergency cash assistance?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
$50 a month, need to look for work? What kinda pretend neetbux is this? Newyork emergency cash assistance?
That was just a guess tbh could be more or could be less I only get either 240 or 280 per month I forgot but likely the latter since I used to get 340 when extra covid money was in play.

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
I get $790 it's supposed to be $840 but I owe the government $10k

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I get $790 it's supposed to be $840 but I owe the government $10k
10k how? I only got 340gbp in advance payment the first month and had to pay it back over 4 or 5. So much for hellhole usa where if you don't have health insurance they'll put you down with your thousand dollar stimulus checks and 10k government loans we got an extra 60 per month for idek how long but not long enough. Do you live on your own or with family also are you disabled? Pretty sure you get housing benefit and disability living allowance for each of those and I'm not a legless hobo just a manlet hoping he never gets asked for rent

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
10k how? I only got 340gbp in advance payment the first month and had to pay it back over 4 or 5. So much for hellhole usa where if you don't have health insurance they'll put you down with your thousand dollar stimulus checks and 10k government loans we got an extra 60 per month for idek how long but not long enough. Do you live on your own or with family also are you disabled? Pretty sure you get housing benefit and disability living allowance for each of those and I'm not a legless hobo just a manlet hoping he never gets asked for rent
My mom tricked me into moving in with her. From this position I acquired the disability status. She's moving out soon so I shall soon be king neet.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
My mom tricked me into moving in with her. From this position I acquired the disability status. She's moving out soon so I shall soon be king neet.
My left foot's looking like some modern art piece at the minute and felt numb when I went to the shop then since it's swollen af who knows maybe I'll be a pirate soon and eligible for neetbux again unless it's just bruised but it's going up my calf too. What the fuck do I do I can't tell if I've got trenchfoot or something there's a weird patch of purple along the inside of my left foot reaching up the inside of my leg, ankle's swollen and there are weird red spots under the skin scattered about the veins on the top of my foot and it's not like I have the means to get to a hospital

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
My left foot's looking like some modern art piece at the minute and felt numb when I went to the shop then since it's swollen af who knows maybe I'll be a pirate soon and eligible for neetbux again unless it's just bruised but it's going up my calf too. What the fuck do I do I can't tell if I've got trenchfoot or something there's a weird patch of purple along the inside of my left foot reaching up the inside of my leg, ankle's swollen and there are weird red spots under the skin scattered about the veins on the top of my foot and it's not like I have the means to get to a hospital
Bro my uncle had similar symptoms to his foot, was purple and blue kinda color, they ended up amputating it, get that checked IMMEDIATELY!!!

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Bro my uncle had similar symptoms to his foot, was purple and blue kinda color, they ended up amputating it, get that checked IMMEDIATELY!!!
Cba anymore it's almost midnight got a piece of glass stuck in same foot now too that I'm trying to get out it cleared up a bit after I spent an entire night stretching/massaging leg/foot might do tomorrow but I bet I'd get some nice opiates maybe pregabalin for phantom limb and a lifetime of neetbux if they do. Not too fond of doctors anyway and even less fond of the waiting rooms I'd rather just try to heal it myself than have some dr decide he wants to chop my foot off on a whim because he's bored or "just to be safe." I just panicked a bit before when it was hurting and swollen but the swelling's gone down a bit now that I ate something and had a nap maybe that will set in again if I wake up with a frankenstein foot

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
It's finally happened. After just over a year of not speaking to my work coach and not signing in and journaling my daily job searching (not even wrote a cv) the kikes at the job centre have finally cut me off. Fortunately I live with family so food and shelter aren't really going to be a problem but where will I get my money for copes now? Any suggestions on what my next move should be other than getting a job because I lost my birth certificate, don't have a drivers license and my passport is probs about 5/6 years out of date?
You have no place in the workforce

Activity
So far there's no one here