NSFW No brainer for me.

?

• Strap on!

• I'll keep sacrificing 50% of my life to my master.

Results are only viewable after voting.
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Would you let a foid of your dreams pay all your bills, buy you food and gifts, stay loyal to you forever, and love you, give you sex whenever you want but also peg you every day?

Or...

Wageslave your whole life to some rich cocksucker who doesn't give a fuck about you.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I can't accept that deal man. It's just too humiliating, getting fucked by a woman, let alone your wife. I don't think any amout of money could compensate for it, getting fucked in the ass by your wife I mean.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I can't accept that deal man. It's just too humiliating, getting fucked by a woman, let alone your wife. I don't think any amout of money could compensate for it, getting fucked in the ass by your wife I mean.
What your boss is thinking after paying you your paycheck...

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
@Kaz I have another question for you
Bill Gates somehow finds out what you think about him, and wants to humiliate you. So he offers you a deal. If you feast on his shit and piss once a week, he will solve all of your financial problems, and he also will provide ten thousand dollars each week. No one else is going to see this event, just Bill. You'll go up to his palace, the saved up shit and piss will be ready for your feast. But you must seem like you enjoy eating it, as if you were eating a very expensive meal, otherwise you will not get paid. Would you take the deal?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
856fdf9b45df0579ed444f8a083fa760  manual had to
The longer you wait to give me an answer, the bigger it gets. @Atila

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Kaz I have another question for you
Bill Gates somehow finds out what you think about him, and wants to humiliate you. So he offers you a deal. If you feast on his shit and piss once a week, he will solve all of your financial problems, and he also will provide ten thousand dollars each week. No one else is going to see this event, just Bill. You'll go up to his palace, the saved up shit and piss will be ready for your feast. But you must seem like you enjoy eating it, as if you were eating a very expensive meal, otherwise you will not get paid. Would you take the deal?
Is this meant to be equal to getting pegged by a foid?
What are you, a fag?
Fuck no.:feelslol:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Is this meant to be equal to getting pegged by a foid?
What are you, a fag?
Fuck no.:feelslol:
I wanted to know how far you'd take it for the money. So you're fine with a woman fucking you in the ass, but not with eating Bill's shit. Good to know, this information might prove useful in the future

• JFL
Reactions: Kaz
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
So you'd like to be a white man taking it from a sheboon... I guess this is much as you can downgrade from grannymaxxing.
Fuck no, I will rather go with a granny.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here