Niggers and pitbulls

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
So I'm walking my dog minding my own business and someone commented that my dog was so cute what's the breed I told them Golden Retriever they said oh that's adorable I love dogs I have two myself I asked them what breed and to no surprise they said pitbulls I said oh that's cool and walked off. I was probably more angry than I should have been but it pisses me off how many niggers have pit bulls for pets when they don't even know how to take care of them, pit bulls are aggressive dogs that need to be put down and eradicated. makes it worse they barely even walk the damn dogs or socialize them so whenever their dogs get loose or free its all over.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If that was my golden that pitbull would've gotten stabbed in the eyes quick.
Grinposting - Grinposting added a new photo.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So I'm walking my dog minding my own business and someone commented that my dog was so cute what's the breed I told them Golden Retriever they said oh that's adorable I love dogs I have two myself I asked them what breed and to no surprise they said pitbulls I said oh that's cool and walked off. I was probably more angry than I should have been but it pisses me off how many niggers have pit bulls for pets when they don't even know how to take care of them, pit bulls are aggressive dogs that need to be put down and eradicated. makes it worse they barely even walk the damn dogs or socialize them so whenever their dogs get loose or free its all over.
Agreed 30 people a year are murdered by dogs in the states every year half of those attacks are pit bulls :feelscops:

Goldens are my favorite breed for a bigger dog. There so full of love. :feelscute:

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
They are part of the same species

Activity
So far there's no one here