Nicotinepill from @eren

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
jfl at this nigga writting essays

Nicotine is a potent natural aromatase inhibitor meaning it will prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

It consistently improves cognitive performance in the majority of mammals across a variety of cognitive performance tests via many different mechanisms. Most notable being agonism of the nicotinic cholinergic receptors. Choline deficiency is a core reason for Alzheimer’s disease & neuronal cell death.

If you wear a high-quality high-dose nic patch when sleeping you’ll have insanely vivid memorable dreams. It’s a known phenomenon & this is coming from someone who otherwise rarely remembers dreams.

Consider Swedish snus or patches when you want to enhance cognitive performance. If you smoke or vape quit before the age of 35 and you will have almost identical lung cancer risk to those who never smoked. - @Eren

meanwhile what you think you look like while smoking
85c075f3c2943e56da9d92ef389b0d2e

what you really look like

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I personally don't smoke but think it's very unbased to attack smokers. We are all just rotting piles of biomass anyway, every breath we rot a little bit more so why not let the people have some enjoyment here and there.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I personally don't smoke but think it's very unbased to attack smokers. We are all just rotting piles of biomass anyway so why not let the people have some enjoyment here and there.
im just joking bro i smoke too

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
could have at least liked my post if ur gonna steal the content

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
could have at least liked my post if ur gonna steal the content
ey bro i steal your content just like i steal your girl