NSFW Niche games.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
So NEET life and boredom go hand in hand. This thread is meant for niche game recommendations. Which means no modern Last of cucks or retro Chrono crackers. It is for games old and new, that is not mainstream or was poorly received but you think its misunderstood or worth buying. Genre can be literally anything, thats the reason for nsfw tag. Leave a trailer and give essential information about the game with minimal spoiler. You probably do better job but here's my example down below.

- Genre: Dungeon Crawler.
- Platforms: Vita, Ps4, Switch and PC.
- Sequels: Mary Skelter 2 and Maryskelter finale.
- Platform differences: Ps4 version is heavily censored, physical versions are not worth the money.
- Niche elements: Roguelite, visual novel, loli content, sexual content and explicit language.
- Description: Mary skelter is addicting first person dungeon crawler without permadeath. You try to escape jail that is living organism. Jail gets hungry, horny and sleepy. Spill blood of your enemies to feed it. Lick your Waifus to make it cum. Let it sleep and you get some safe time.
Your Waifus have stress meter, spill blood on them or massage their boobs to make them calm. Story is you basic anime bullshit with second one having heavy yuri themes. I play games only on the hardest difficulty settings so they took me about 100h to beat. Oh, and it has very free character build system and job classes. Do not play in public. 9/10

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Hahaha! Oops still had that old clip copied... Here's the game trailer.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What really is niche games? Is touhou niche? For normies it might be but in some circles people will call you ironic weeb or some shit.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
What really is niche games? Is touhou niche? For normies it might be but in some circles people will call you ironic weeb or some shit.
Definitely niche. Knowing Touhou is dead giveaway. You are a weeb and niche gamer. Majority of hardcore gamers haven't/wouldn't touch that.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
gotcha force
great game to emulate on gamecube
story blows but the game is fun and you can autistically collect like like hundered+ playable characters

Activity
So far there's no one here