Story Ngl it was a good run

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
So she finally broke up with me, her friend was there at her apartment they were talking about some abolish prison bs and i called her friend an idiot. I told her how stupid her opinion was and explained why, before i finished my girl asked me to leave. Im picking up my clothes and next weekend imma try to smash one last time before I go. If her friend was hotter I would've put up with it but that fat bitch pissed me off. It was fun while it lasted, imma continue to larp as a liberal on dating sites as its the only way that works for me to get pussy without paying. The adventure continues:feelscowboy:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Aren't you like 5'1"? Turns out @Neetgod was right. JBB (just be black) is very real in America.
Yup see what I mean and vodka has a gf so did that other subhuman black guy every black dude in my apartment complex has a gf and every white guy is an incel. Jbw is a crock of shit in my city. I see single white guys all the time but all the black guys are slaying

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So she finally broke up with me, her friend was there at her apartment they were talking about some abolish prison bs and i called her friend an idiot. I told her how stupid her opinion was and explained why, before i finished my girl asked me to leave. Im picking up my clothes and next weekend imma try to smash one last time before I go. If her friend was hotter I would've put up with it but that fat bitch pissed me off. It was fun while it lasted, imma continue to larp as a liberal on dating sites as its the only way that works for me to get pussy without paying. The adventure continues:feelscowboy:
Sorry but she's not your gf if it's a polygamous relationship so please stop calling her your gf it's cringe af bro shes a booty call

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Whatever it was it's over now
Hey atleast you have a booty call bro that's more then I can say. Jbb is legit I'm jellyfish. You said it was over the last time. I'm sure you could take her to a trans lives matter protest and win her sex back 👍

Activity
So far there's no one here