Venting new years suck

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
it's the only other day of the year where normgroids go and buy $5000 worth of fireworks to launch from 7pm to 2am, no sleep for me tonight, I usually am cozy in bed passed out at 11pm but I'm sure tonight I'm gonna get woken up by a trillion fireworks going off at midnight :feelsugh: fuck you niggers just because I don't have to work doesn't mean I don't need my sleep

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
There is a wake in my neighborhood (where they lay out the coffin in house before burial) yet people still let off fireworks. Normies only think of themselves.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
There is a wake in my neighborhood (where they lay out the coffin in house before burial) yet people still let off fireworks. Normies only think of themselves.
Here we dont have mailboxes but these doors so every Year i would throw the biggest fireworks through my enemies Doors they stopped fucking with me believe that
73F08420 ABA4 414C 928F 0252F647B2E3

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
it's the only other day of the year where normgroids go and buy $5000 worth of fireworks to launch from 7pm to 2am, no sleep for me tonight, I usually am cozy in bed passed out at 11pm but I'm sure tonight I'm gonna get woken up by a trillion fireworks going off at midnight :feelsugh: fuck you niggers just because I don't have to work doesn't mean I don't need my sleep
I bought earplugs ahead of time so I'll be good.

Activity
So far there's no one here